Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Decorate the Envie


Hello Blogland friends!!

My dear friend and neighbor needed 25 birthday invitations for her husbands 70th birthday. I just had to pull out Stampin' up!s Noble Deer, since he is an avid hunter. This sweet man built me the most fabulous ribbon holders for my craft room wall, which I will share a picture of as soon as my life slows down a little.

Over at splitcoaststampers this weeks technique challenge~TLC328 is to decorate the envelope. I do love splitcoast challenges to get the mojo going! I always try to make the inside coordinate with the outside, however I always forget to make the envelope match. I did a lot of sponging on these invitations. Sponging adds so much to any project. Simple sponging can take plain and turn it into a wow with minimal effort! I sure hope he likes them!

Stamps~ Noble Deer
Paper~ Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Vanilla
Ink~ Chocolate Chip, Artichoke, Cocoa, caramel
Accessories~ Clear Embosssing powder, sponge, Grosgrain Ribbon, Brad, Spellbinders- oval and scallop oval nestabilities, Sizzix Die Cut letters and Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!
Over and out,
El

4 comments:

  1. Ellen, these are FABULOUS!!! Wow! I bet your neighbor loves(d) these cool invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ellen what a great invitations you have made for your neighbor.
    great job you did.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! These are fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just a novice and hope to someday be half as talented as you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!