Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Meg's Butterfly and Blog Candy Alert!

Hello Everybody!

I have been away from my computer for a while but am back and playing in my craft room again.  Yippee for me!!

This Easel card was made for for the gals over at Dolce Stamps and Cards.  They sent me this wonderful butterfly stamp from My Heart Stamps for You.  This is one quick and easy card to make! This butterfly looks so elegant embossed in Judikin's Gold Detail Embossing Powder!

How I made this card.....

  I Stamped the Fabulous Flourish from Hero Arts  in Versamark and embossed it with Judikin's Gold Detail Embossing Powder.

I embossed three butterflies and cut them out.

I glued 2 butterflies to the  flourish and bent the wings up to give it some dimension.

I layered the image on some gold mirror paper.

For the sentiment panel I used Anytime Messages from Hero Arts and also embossed this with Judikin's Gold Detail Embossing Powder.

Glued the last butterfly onto the sentiment panel.

Added some Rhinestones from the Holly Jolly Jewels to the butterflies and a Satin Ribbon bow in the top corner.

I popped up the sentiment panel with some EK 3D Dots

Don't forget to stop by the Dolce Stamps and Cards Blog!!!!

 For Several chances to win this extremely generous BLOG CANDY!!!!





 Stop by their store for some awesome deals HERE

I was asked what kind of ink I use my stamp cleaner for..... I use it for all of the inks in my craft room except STAZON ink.


Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day everybody!!


Over & Out 
El

4 comments:

  1. hi ellen, this is very elegent and gorgeous card.
    I love butterflies, these are very beautiful.
    love the gold embossing to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, your flourish and butterflies are gorgeous. Love how you used the mirror paper. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky me! I got to see this beauty up close and personally, too. It's drop dead gorgeous, sweet pea! This is about as elegant as they come and I would love it just for the butterfly. But then you went and made it spectacular! WOWSERS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Шикарный штамп и бабочки!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!