Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Local Sunflowers

Hello Friends!

Over at Dolce Stamps and Cards we are featuring Local Rubber King Stamps.  Who doesn't love a

bright and cheery sunflower!!

How I made this card.......

~I stamped this beautiful Sunflower Group with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copics twice and cut the largest flower out and popped it up for added dimension.

~Cut the image out using Spellbinders Labels 8.  I only wanted a thin border and the next size up was too big, so using the same die I layed it down on some brown cardstock and traced the outside of  the die and cut it out.  This way you get double the Spellbinders in one set!

~I sponged the Cosmo Cricket Panel with Spiced Marmalade Rangers Distress Ink. , and paired it with the border from Spellbinders Parisian Accents.  I die cut the corner at the same time and attached it to the top of the image.

~The back white panel is embossed with Sizzex Sugar and Starry Night embossing folder set.

~I added some Lace, White Satin Ribbon and a couple of pins to the Cosmo Cricket Panel.

~Popped the image up with EK 3D Dots and added some Kaise Pearls.

Finished card size is 5-1/4 x 5-1/4.

Stamps~ Local Rubber King- Sunflowers Group

Ink~Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger's Distress Ink-Spiced Marmalade, Copic Markers

Paper~Cosmo Cricket Salt Air, Brown, White

Tools~Spellbinders-Labels 8 and Parisian Accents, Sizzex Sugar and Starry Night Embossing Folder Set

Embellishments~Kaiser Self adhesive Pearls, Ribbon, Lace and Pins

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!

Over and out,

El

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous sunflowers and card ellen.
    great coloring and background embossing.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I popped over from the IO blog. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb coloring and what a gorgeous sketch! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!