Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Impression Obsession's ~What Do You Like To Drink Challenge

Hi Everybody!


Impression Obsession is having a "What Do You Like To Drink" Challenge. I am entering this card into their challenge.  I purchased these stamps from Dolce Stamps and Cards and wanted to show them some ink.

I used Coffee Mug-B4307 and colored it with Copics B21, B23, B24, E47, COO and CO.  Die cut it using Spellbinders Circles Dies . To do the ribbon, I put score tape on the back and scrunched the Gold Wired Ribbon behind it and popped it up with EK 3D Dots.  To make it sparkle a tad I used the Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen on some parts of the cup, circle panel and around the sentiment panel.

The paper I used is something I tend to hoard!  It is Gmund Treasury. One side is the most luxurious gold and the other side is a rich regal looking blue. Note to self....stop hoarding!  I stamped the Coffee Beans-B4310 on the blue side of the paper with Versamark.  I love this Fleur De Lis
Spellbinders!  I used the sentiment Succesful woman-D5408 for my sentiment.


 I added a panel att the bottom to hold a gift card.  I did this by using Scor-Tape on 3 sides, leaving the top open.  This will actually hold a Tim Hortons Coffee gift card .  I just used this Bootlegger card to show how it works.
 
 

I finished my card off by framing it with Spellbinders Labels 1 and some gold wired ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by  and I hope you have a most wonderful day!!
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. I hear you on the hoarding!! :-D An absolutely gorgeous card! Love what you did with the ribbon, the coffee cup image, and the inside is wonderful to hole the gift card too! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card ellen, great text.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So true, So Ture! 8-) Fabulous card! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card!
    Paula Huiras

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card ! I love it ! You always do such a great job. I think we crafters all tend to 'hoard'. Part of the hobby is collecting for the hobby ! But I also keep telling myself I need to use what I have ! Have a great day, Cheers ! ps.. I'm joining your blog as a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. El dahling, this is just spectacular. I hoard that gmund paper, too! Love the design and love how you used the back of the gmund paper! Like totally awesome girl. Beautiful everything on this one. You need to frame this! Huge hugs to you, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!