Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Sweet Hearts


I created this card for the Impression Obsession's Thursday Challenge , which is to make a card using Hearts and Flowers.  All the stamps I used today are by Impression Obsession. I finally got to use the fabulous Sweet Hearts-B6314 stamp!!  My hearts are these sweet cookies and the flowers are the cookie sprinkles.

I colored the cookies with Copics E51, E31, E33. For the icing I used R81, R83 and R85.  You can't see it in the photo but the sprinkles and the sentiment has Glitter Ritz Warm Highlights glitter with looks just like fine sugar to me.  I also tucked a wee bit of scrap clear tinsel inbetween the layers of the sentiment. I used Spellbinders Circles, Scalloped Circles to cut my images out and for layering.

I used the Gingham Cover a Card Stamp-CC06 to create the background with Angel Pink Memento Ink.  I stamped Sweet Wishes-B8563 on gingham as well using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.  Did a little sponging here and there with Antique Linen by Ranger and some Rich Cocoa.

I used Parisan Accents Shapeabilities for the border and added some Pink Gingham Ribbon.  Pulled out some Dew Drops for the corner and called it done.

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!

Hugs!
Ellen

Supplies~

Stamps IO- CAC Gingham  CC06, Sweet Wishes-B8563, Sweet Hearts-B6314

Paper~Brown, Pink, Classest Crest Solar White

Ink~Memento-Angel Pink, Rich Cocoa, Rangers Distress Ink Antique Linen, Copics-E51, 31, E33, R81, R83,R85

Accessories~Dew Drops, Sponge, Gingham Ribbon, Ek Succes 3D Dots, Glitter Ritz Gliiter-Warm highlights, Spellbinders-Circles, Scalloped Circles, Shapeabilities-Parisian Accents

13 comments:

  1. You are just lovin' those IO images, arent you? What a yummy fun card you've created with this image. Love all the gingham; it's goes so well with those amazing cookies. Over and out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay for you, Ellen! I am Anonymous above! LOL Your card is yummy gorgeous and elegant too! I thought I had pretty much seen all of Alesa's beautiful designs, but the cookies were a complete surprise!! Thank you so much for playing and good luck in the drawing too, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! So Pretty and Yummy all at the same time! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Ellen ! What a gorgeous & fun card ! I love how the gingham BG (How did I miss that stamp?) matches up with the ribbon ! The colouring is fabulous ! Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really wonderful and well put together card! I love the pink gingham background stamp and that tinsel is just too fabulous, love it! Great design, and great stamp, I don't think I remember seeing that one. Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a yummie card ellen, beautiful image and card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love your colouring of that fun image and your beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! The image of the stacked hearts is sooo cute and I love the pink gingham ribbon....what a sweet design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that is SO sweet! I love that stack of yummy cookies, and your design is lovely. Great card, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the gingham ribbon and the pretty stack of heart cookies - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the cutest thing ever, Ellen! Love the heart cookies and that pretty gingham ribbon/bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!