Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

The Stampin' Sisterhood~Rubbernecker Stamps




Hello Everybody!

 I am just thrilled!! I have been invited to join the Stampin' Sisterhood Design Team to design using stamps by  Rubbernecker Stamps.   Mr Rubbernecker makes his stamps with my favourite red rubber and cling cushion and has such a variety of stamps to suit so many different styles of stamping.

 Be sure and check out my talented Sister's of the Stampin' Sisterhood, you won't be disappointed!! They are the best of the best in the stamping world and always sharing amazing projects, techniques and tips along the way.  While you are there don't forget to sign up to follow the Stampin' Sisterhood blog so you don't miss anything!

On to my card today.....


I stamped this beauty called Spirit of Spring 480 J SO in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copics.  This stamp was such fun to work with and just comes alive when you start to color her.



She is so stunning on her own that I kept the layout very simple.  I popped her up over a layer that was embossed with the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug folder then popped the embossed layer onto the base. I added some blue ribbon from my stash, 2 kaiser rhinestones at the top and rounded the corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Ellen


Stamps~Spirit of Spring 480 J S0 Rubbernecker -Stamp Oasis Line



10 comments:

  1. I love that image and you really did her justice with your Copic talent!
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ellen on joining another Design Team ! Will check out the Blog & DT creations ! This card is gorgeous! What a beautiful image and as always, your colouring is perfect ! Have a great evening !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ellen on joining another Design Team ! Will check out the Blog & DT creations ! This card is gorgeous! What a beautiful image and as always, your colouring is perfect ! Have a great evening !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sweetie! I am sooooo happy for you and they are soooo lucky to have your great talent on their wonderful DT! Your creation is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, this is beautiful! Your coloring is off the charts! You are with some talented designers and I know they're just as happy as you are that you're joining them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first congratulations ellen you deserve this, you make such beautiful cards.
    this one is gorgeous and colored perfectly.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellen...I haven't officially welcomed you yet! I am so thrilled you are joining the Sisterhood! I look forward to seeing your creations...I am such a fan of your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellen...I haven't officially welcomed you yet! I am so thrilled you are joining the Sisterhood! I look forward to seeing your creations...I am such a fan of your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you have joined RN! Such amazing coloring~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, she comes alive when you start coloring her? Well let just say this: it only comes alive when you can color like you. for me, she would never come alive. Your coloring has really turned this into a work of art. No surprise there though, my sweet friend.over and out, El dahling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!