Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Irish Jessica ~ SS11

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Yes, it's time for another Rubbernecker Sisterhood Sunday Challenge!



Just create a card using the amazing inspirational photo below and join us with your creation. Who knows you could be the one to win free stampin' goodies!! Who doesn't love free goodies!!!














CHALLENGE DETAILS:
1. Label your creation with SS11, when uploading to online galleries or your blog!
2. Please no more than 4 combined challenges.
3. You may use any images you like, just be sure to mention our challenge with a LINK BACK HERE!
4.We would LOVE for you to follow our blog, but, it is not necessary to win!
5.You will have until SATURDAY at midnight to LINK UP on our challenge post, just click on the button and ADD your info! We want to be able to FIND you!
6.The Stampin' Sisterhood will pick ONE winner!!

WINNER DETAILS:

1. One Rubbernecker friend will be chosen to win their choice of ONE SINGLE STAMP!!

2.That WINNER will be named our "SUNDAY SISTER" and will be announced on WEDNESDAYS!!
3.Our "SUNDAY SISTER" will also receive a badge to display on their blogs!
4.At the end of EACH month, all the "SUNDAY SISTERS" will be entered into a RANDOM drawing for the GRAND PRIZE!
5.Our GRAND PRIZE will be a STAMP SET of your choice!!



I just can't seem to put Rubbernecker's  Jessica sku 237-02 away!!  She colors up so beautifully!  I was inspired by all the shades of green in the photo so voila Jessica is Irish today!   I colored her up with Copics and added some Stardust Stickles to her hat, necklace and belt.  I used this Create an Extra Layer Spellbinders Tutorial  to make the mega Classic Oval by Spellbinders fit on my card base. 


I created a shamrock by placing Score tape on card stock, peeling the backing off and burnishing in Lime Green Jewel Glitter Ritz with my finger. Brush away the excess and punch out some hearts and the stem was made with a small oval punch, you could just hand cut the stem. I hope you join us with your own creation!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day Everyone!!


Ellen


Supplies~
Stamps~Rubbernecker- Jessica sku 237-02
Paper~Black and White, Blend it Card
Ink~ Tuxedo Memento Black, 
Copics~ Skin-E000,E00, E0000. Hair- E97, E0000, E08, E0. Dress/Hat/Shoes-G12, G14, G17 Belt/Hat Band/Necklace-C2 C00
Accessories~Stardust Stickles, Scallop Heart Punch, Lime Green Jewel Glitter Ritz, Score Tape, Pop Dots, Sizzix Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, Scallop Heart Punch, Sm Oval Punch, Ribbon-Offray and Hero Arts, Mega Classic Ovals Spellbinders

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card ellen love the color.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen ! Oh my gosh, this card is just awesome ! I love it ! The image is beautiful, esp with the red hair and excellent colouring. Love the design of your card with the gorgeous ribbon & bow ! Great work ! Take care, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you really have the market on this stamp, Ellen. This is one classy Irish lass. Love the sparkly shamrock and of course, the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved these Rubbernecker ladies. Wow! This is one gorgeous card with beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, LOVE this card, it reminds me of Maureen O'Hara.
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh la la...she is such a fabulous Irish Lass, Ellen...you even gave her red hair and a shamrock...beautifully done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. El dahling, I bet Mr. RN really loved this one. I expect to see it on his website like tomorrow. Striking and so very green with envy ....over and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!