Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Love Letter for the PPA

Happy Thursday  Everybody!





  It's that time to make valentine's again.  I was surfing with my morning java and saw the Paper Pals were having a color challenge to use any shade of red.  This inspired me to pull out some of my Stampin' up! toys  and make a Valentine. You can play along with the PPA128 challenge Here.

Stamps ~Cute by the Inch and Fundamental Phrases.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Ellen



18 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. It looks so elegant. Just too beautiful! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little envelope of hearts is too too sweet! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those sweet hearts are so cute! The distressing is beautiful, a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Ellen - Stunning card... I love it! All the elements look so good together. Love the red & cream. How did you make that sweet little envelope? Awesome job !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card, Ellen! Love all the great details and your use of red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ellen ! Congrats & nice to see you win over at IO ! Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Valentine! I love this Ellen. Welcome to the Sisterhood too, btw! Wooo hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous design, Ellen....love all the texture in the background and the little envie with the hearts is just tooo cute!!! Welcome to the Rubbernecker DT....we are really excited to have you on the team!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ellen, what a beautiful card and I love the little envie of hearts. I see you are now on the Rubbernecker DT....yea for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely fantastic and so deserving as a pals paper arts favorite. wow! every detail is perfection. love the little envelope. hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your PPA win! Your card is beautiful and I knew you would win as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully elegant! Love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card...love the detail. Congrats!!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your win with this card at Pals Paper Arts---I can see why!! :-) Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...this card is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!