Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Punch Art Monkey

Hello Everybody!

Happy Valentine's Day! Made this cute little monkey for my baby today. I used some ovals, circles,word window and a heart punch to create him. I sponged the edges of all the parts and snipped some toes in with my scissors . I popped him up with some pop dots over a Sizzix Embossing folder from the Birds and Wreath set.  This was also for the SCS CAS156 which was to use hearts on your project.  I will be back with another card for you tonight unless my dh keeps me out to late, wink,wink.

Over and out,
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. How adorable, Ellen! Your punch art monkey is too, too cute. Hope you had a 'sweet' Valentine's Day and evening out.
    BTW, the folder is Sizzix Birds and Wreath set. I assume yours came with the bird folder. Mine did and I've never used it, although I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo lovely and cute ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to cute is this! what a sweet little guy!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley asked...if this little monkey was created with out a pattern. Yes he was. I just punched some ovals and circles and I used the word window for his arms and legs. You could just use small strips of card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word...this is absolut4ely adorable, Ellen....what a darling little monkey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. El dahling, I had to laugh when I saw this one, girl. How sweet is that monkey. It's so perfect with that embossed bg. BTW, did you dh keep you out late ....wink wink. over and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!