Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Sisterhood Sunday Challenge~SS10

 

 

It's time for another Sisterhood Sunday challenge and a chance for you to win one of Rubbernecker's terrific stamps!  All of you have to do to play along in our challenge this week is to create a card using your Rubbernecker images and link it to our Stampin' Sisterhood Blog for a chance to be randomly drawn as the winner!  When uploading to an online gallery use the keyword SS10. You can get all the details and see the other designs of my Stampin' Sisters have created for you here!



For our Sisterhood Sunday Challenge this week, we were given this inspiration photo:



I was so inspired by the colors and the hearts.  The thing about inspiration is you never know where it might take you!   Usually I do scrap pages for everybody else, but I decided to create a scrap book of the little things that make me happy along the road of life for when I need a zen moment or two~LOL.  This is where it took me......



Living in Alberta makes you long for spring and the colors in the garden, the colors in the inspiration photo took me straight to my garden.  So I had to use this beautiful Fairy with Lilies SKU: 1250 SO!! I colored her up with Copics and added some stardust stickles to her wings and framed her using the largest die from the Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles.  Here is  a close up of her, isn't she just gorgeous!!


This was a quick and simple page to make.   Hope you join us over at the Stampin' Sisterhood Blog with your creation, we would love to have you play along!  Can't wait to see your creations!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day everyone!!
Ellen




Stamps:
Fairy with Lilies 1250 J S0 by Rubbernecker (Stamp Oasis Line)
Paper~ Bazzill and Stampin' Up
Ink~Copics ,Memento Inks~ Tuxedo Black, Cantalope, Rosebud, New Sprout, Angel Pink, Tangelo
Accessories~Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles,  sm wavy heart punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Cropadile Corner Puncher, Lace, Dewdrops, Sponge.


8 comments:

  1. I love your combination of elements on this layout, Ellen! Beautiful work~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout ellen beautiful image and coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring of the fairy is magnificent, Ellen! I'm not a scrapbooker, but this page looks pretty cool to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fairy Ellen! your coloring is just superb on her! and what a wonderful page you created to cheer you on a cloudy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Ellen. I love lillies and your photo....the fairy is so gorgeous. I'm looking forward to spring in my gardens too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! This is such a gorgeous page!!!! The fairy is so beautifully colored and I just love the row of flowers at the bottom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The hair seems reel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh El darling, you left me at hello. I knew when we first met, it was going to be a journey, but certainly not a journey like this. Each card is more diverse and extraordinary than the one before it. Wow, when you're great, you're great. Hugs and love, over and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!