Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Smiles for Brat



Hello Everybody!

Over at Splitcoaststampers the Queen (QFTD98) this week is my friend Brat aka Terri. When someone is Queen you choose a card from their gallery and find inspiration from it and make a card to honor them.  I chose this card  of Brat's to case.  I was inspired by her layout and her sweet critter.  Enjoy your reign as Queen Terri!!!

I needed a card to take to school for one of my favourite paper crafting kids for her birthday.  The hedgehog was a rak image, It's from Penny Black but I don't know the name of it, The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo called Kid Quotes. The card base was stamped with Hero Arts Anytime Messages.
I added some Judikin's Diamond Glaze to the balloon and fussy cut the hedgie and the balloon out and popped it up.

Have a wonderful day!
Ellen


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is just sooo adorable, Ellen...ya can't get any cuter that a hedgie and your coloring is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute image and card ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet, El dahling! As Ms. ervin said above, you cant get any cuter than a hedgie! Perfect design to showcase the image and her balloon. Outstanding, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!