Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Springtime hop-2/25





Hey there Sister Friends!!  What's new?  SO glad you could join the Stampin' Sisterhood for our Springtime HOP!!  As always, we are SO excited to share with you!   Rubbernecker Stamps has a wide variety of stamps for your Spring and Easter projects! 
The Stampin' Sisterhood has put together some AWESOME creations to share some of these images with you!  I have a HOP ROUTE for you to follow and you can find it at EACH stop along the way, so you will not get lost!  The ROUTE is below, along with MY creation!  OK, in true HOP fashion, you will want to leave a little LOVE everywhere you visit!  We want you to have a chance to win a PRIZE! 


***You could WIN……………….
an AWESOME  stamp set
Of your CHOICE!
***The winner will be announced,
on the Stampin' Sisterhood Blog ,
FRIDAY 3/2
So you all have time to HOP!!

AWESOME, right?  Well then, off you go, there is LOTS to see!!   Hope you will join us in MARCH, for our NEXT HOP!!   We cannot wait to do some MORE sharing and prize giving!!  Until then, be sure to check out the daily posts on the Stampin' Sisterhood blog!!  There is LOTS of inspiration to be found!  Thanks again for joining us today and ENJOY!!


                                                                                              



Now that you have all the hop details here is what I whipped up for you all....


It's that time to start thinking about Easter projects!  I put this sweet little basket together using the directions from the resources section on Splitcoaststampers found here.  First I stamped  a cute little Easter egg from the Rubbernecker's Easter Inchies sku:436  with Versamark randomly over the box.  The ribbon wasn't narrow enough  for my basket so I used some Scor-tape on it and folded it in half and adhered it over a Martha Stewart Border Punch.


I punched a 2 -1/2" circle and cut a small piece of the bottom for a straight edge, so it would be flush with the bottom and sponged it with Memento Dandelion ink.  The pretty die cut behind Rubbernecker's adorable Bunny w/ Hat SKU:565-08 is from Spellbinders Shapeabilities-Parisian Accents.  I colored the Bunny with Copics and popped it up with 3d dots.


For the handle, I punched 2 strips of card stock with a Martha Stewart border punch and butt the edges up when I adhered them to the handle.  I covered the seam with some pretty pink Ric Rac.  I secured the handle with a brad on each end from my stash.  Whenever I put a box together I always use a strong adhesive like Scor-tape.

Of course you can't give a basket of goodies without a card so here is a card to match!  That's it for me but don't forget to check out what my uber talented Sisters have created for your viewing pleasure and leave them some love!  Who knows maybe you will be the one to win free stampin' goodies!!

I am entering this in the 
Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog-  
They are challenging you to use die cuts. I used Spellbinders Shapabilities Parisian Accents.
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day! 
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~ All Rubbernecker- Easter Inchies sku:436, Bunny w/ Hat sku:565-08
Paper~ light Purple, White, Classic Crest
Ink! Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Dandelion, Versamark
Copics~Hat and Bow-R81, R83, R85. Bunny- C1, C3, C5, Ears and Cheeks-R11, R20, Flowers on Hat-E25, E27, Y06, Y15, BV000, BV01, BV04
Accessories~Spellbinders Shapabilities, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Rhinestone, Yellow Ribbon, Pink Ric Rac, Brads, Scor-tape, Martha Stewart Border Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge


43 comments:

  1. Adorable little image and I love how you layered it on the little "doily" Who wouldn't love to get this treat and card set for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the little treat basket and the matching card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! A BASKET AND CARD!!
    Beautifully done, Ellen! Especially your details on the basket and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun project, and it looks easy to make. The matching card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't love to receive that cute basket full of treats and the cute matching card? I know I would be doing a happy dance :) Your projects are absolutely lovely - TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous gift set, Ellen...the bunny image is absolutely precious and I love the basket shape!!! The colors and designs are over the top....awesome details, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such cute and creative Easter basket! The matching card is fabulous. Great details including the egg BG stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute....I've got the directions somewhere for that basket, I think. I had forgotten about it, lol! Great idea for an Easter basket and the card is scrumptuous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Easter Basket and matching card Ellen! That bunny is just so cute with her lovely Easter Hat on! Love all the lacey pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Easter set you have created! I love the colors you chose.. just perfect for your images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ellen, your little Easter basket and matching card are so adorable. Who wouldn't want to receive that precious gift!! Your coloring on the image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how cute and clever of you, Miss Ellen! I love this sweet Easter set!! The purple rocks, of course, and your coloring is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such a cute basket and card, love the bunny, thank you so much for creating and sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a cute bunny image. I love the basket and card set. It looks like so much work went into making this gorgeous project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Be still my ribbon loving heart...how cute is that bunny and basket!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely easterbasket and card ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely basket and card but best of all...great instructions. So clear to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute card Ellen. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. You rocked your first hop, Ellen. I'm loving the colors you used on the bunny. Perfectly spring! The basket is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great Easter Basket!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love this little bunny! I love the basket and card. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The basket and matching card are just too cute. I love the bunny with the bonnet. Great Easter project. Thanks for providing the great details.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Easter coordinated duo. Your basket is so detailed and "finished" looking. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful ensemble, Ellen! I adore your little bunny and her hat is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Such attention to detail on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute bunny. Great project.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! A two-fer! Basket and coordinating card. Both are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this basket and card set! Bunny with the Easter Hat on is just toooo cute! Thank you for the link to the resource for the basket.... I will definitely be making one of these. Great inspiration!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this Easter basket design. Even the handle is gorgeous!! Loving all these great Easter ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What ... am I the last person on the list to find out what you're up too? OMGosh, El darling, this is too adorable for any words I know! How sweet and just the most perfect little easter box ever. I love your coloring; you took this image and gave it life with your phenomenol copic skills. Ooooh, definitely a winner in my book, girlfried. Hugs and love.
    Over and out

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a lovely easter basket!


    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cute basket, bunny and card. TFS - I will have to give this one a try as I have a perfect location to set it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW Ellen ! What a beautiful basket with all the trimmings, spring colours (& goodies inside). Looks like a lot of work and then there is just the sweetest card to go along with it! Great work & colouring as always ! Love it ! Cheers, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sweet card and basket. Love that little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a cute gift set! I just love that bunny - great coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a really cute basket! And that bunny is adorable!! The hat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a sweegt little basket,..and I LOVe your coloring technique!

    ReplyDelete
  38. As always you have managed to make something truly special and motivate me to try something as well. You remain an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  39. How cute is this little Easter basket and card. Love the inchie bunny. This says warm, Spring weather to me and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love it. I am going to make these for my children.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love this little rabbit with the yellow on the card...and the purple on the candy basket...sooo cute....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!