Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 25 March 2012

The Conductor


Hello Friends!


Here is a quick and easy card today!

 I stamped the Rubbernecker's Conductor in Rangers Black Soot Distress ink and Clear Embossed it.  My craft table is a little warped, so when I stamped it I didn't get a perfectly stamped image.  When this happens I just take a marker the same color and fill it in and go over the spot with a Versamark pen and clear emboss over it.  Good as new and I don't have to start all over!  I hand cut him out and popped him up. The sentiment is Rubbernecker's Music SKU:582-05 stamped on vellum.  The edges of the designer paper and the Sizzix embossed Spellbinders Circle are sponged with Adirondack Sandal ink.  Quick and easy!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


Hugs,
Ellen

Supplies:
Accessories~Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Circles, Sizzix Swirls Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Black Satin Ribbon, 3D Dots, Versamarker, Sponge
Ink~ Ranger's Black Soot Distress Ink, Black Marker, Adirondack Sandal
Paper~Vellum, DCVW Performance Stack, Black, Classic Crest
Stamps~
Rubbernecker's Conductor SKU:162-08


Rubbernecker's Music SKU:582-05

5 comments:

  1. I just adore this, Ellen! Reminds me of a special band director we once had when I was in high school. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, the layout, the colors, the sentiment. The edges of the circle are a nice aged look to complete the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen ! It's nice to see you here. Awesome card ! Very elegant with the black & white. The background is fabulous and love how you squared it up and added the matting behind each one. Cool image & sentiment as well ! Maybe it was easy for you, but it looks like a lot of thought went into it ! Have a great day, Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful ellen.
    very elegant card and beautiful stamps.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design! Lovin' the layout. Wonderful combination of stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!