Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 30 March 2012

A Rubbernecker Easter Page





I was going through my pictures and found these pictures of some Easter eggs my sweet little friend Cobie made last year.  So I thought I would make a page for his book, just in time for this Easter.

How perfect are these Rubbernecker Stamps  to go with his eggs! I stamped Chick w/ Chicklets sku:565-06 with Memento Tuxedo Black and Colored them with Copics. I cut them out, so I could have the Chick gaurding the eggs at the top and used some to date the page.
 I stamped Flowers w/ Dragonfly sku:565-09  with Versamark and colored the leaves with Memento Markers. Sponged the bottom edge with New sprout and Bamboo Leaves to create grass. I stamped them again in Versamark on colored paper and cut them out. Sponging the edges of them for dimension with the same color ink for each flower, then adhering them to the page. I added a little Stardust Stickles to the flowers and some Sakura  Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to the Dragonflies. Their wings were just colored with a white gel pen.


Aren't these stamps just perfect for Easter pages!

You still have until Midnight tonight to play in the Rubbernecker's Stampin' Stisterhood Mother's Day Hop, There is a chance to win an awesome Stamp Set of Your Choice.

Thanks for Stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Ellen


4 comments:

  1. What an adorable and creative container for those Easter Eggs Ellen ! Great work ! I hope all is going well with the plays etc. Have a great weekend ! Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby chick and the gingham :) Great way to use and show off pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cobie is sure to love this page, Ellen! You have a heart of gold to do this and I'm sure you'll get a big hug and smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!