Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Rubbernecker's Stampin' Sisterhood Challenge SS14.



It's Sunday, so that means it's time for another Rubbernecker's Stampin' Sisterhood Challenge !! 




 We have been given this awesome inspiration photo..........



I saw my layout right away in the photo and was very inspired by the colors!  Ever since I received this Butterflies are Free set, I just can't stop coloring them.  Since my computer was off to the computer doctor, I had lots of time to color a rainbow of butterflies! I really liked the green ones because they were out of the ordinary! I know there are no green butterflies around here, but there is in my mind~LOL, and aren't they just perfect for a march birthday.


I colored these beautiful butterflies up with Copics G12, G14 and G19, and added a couple of Blue Danube dots at the top of the wings.  Cut them out them Clear Embossed them, after adhereing them I popped the wings up for dimension.  A quick and easy image to create! 

Pop on over the  Rubbernecker's Stampin' Sisterhood Blog and see what my Sister's have created for you.  If you play along with us, you will have a chance at FREE STAMPIN' GOODIES so pop on over and check it out!!  We would love to see what you create!


I am entering this card into the Crazy For Challenges Spring Challenge C4C127, which is to create a spring card. I can't wait for green grass and butterflies!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!!
Ellen


Supplies~
Stamps~ Rubbernecker-Party Time SKU:439 (sentiment)
 

               Rubbernecker-  Butterflies Are Free -SKU:538
 
Paper~Classic Crest, Curious Metallics-Botanic, Ink

Ink~Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Danube Blue, Copics-G12, G14, and G19

Accessories~Recollections Small Pearl Flourish, Kaiser Rhinestones, Versamark, Ultra Thick Clear Embossing Powder, Ek 3D Dots, Sizzex Dots Embossing Folder, Punches~ Martha Stewart-Leaf, EK Success-Scrolls and Dots Border punch, Large and Small, Offray Ribbon
        

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful green and white card Ellen! love your pretty butterflies with their pearl flight trails! and the white die cut accents look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on your butterflies! Just stunning in the green and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. El darling, so it was the computer doc that had to be called, huh? Geez, I think you really need to ponder what the word PICNIC really is. Sorry I havent returned your call. I've been living on the edge for so long now, I dont remember what normal is like. I will call. My calendar is looking a little better this week. I'd love to follow you on pinterest, so we need to make that happen. Now, on to your card. Ooooh, it's spring all right and it's gorgoues on top of that too. Striking white with green. I actually love all white everything and bringing the green into with your punched work will make everyone's head turn. hugs. over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question: how come when I come to your blog, I always have to go backwards to get to the current upload. It cant be me can it? Wasn't it just you that crashed your machine? Surely, I cant be doing anything wrong. over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen, I just had to get over here and see what's happening on your blog...knew I would find something beautiful. I love your green butterflies and punches. It all came together to make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You've captured the inspiration photo perfectly. About the green butterflies.... they are Irish butterflies that happen to belong to the Leprechauns;)
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Ellen! I love the pearl trails on those wonderful green butterflies! Must get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous take on the inspiration photo! This is beautiful... love the pearl butterfly trails.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Your green butterflies with the pearl trails are sooo gorgeous, Ellen....love how you added the white leaves and scalloped border, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow gorgeous card ellen and those butterflies are stunning what a fabulous color.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZA, Ellen!
    This is oh so beautiful! Bring on the butterflies! Love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely! I'm very partial to green and your design is wonderful down to the last detail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!