Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 30 March 2012

Sweet Flourish Page


 This is a short and sweet post as I am off  for the weekend to the Musical Festival and to celebrate my friends birthday in the town we used to live in.  I am already one day late. Go figure eh!
I received these sweet pictures of my niece and nephew in the mail last week from my sister-inlaw. Just had to Scrap them.   I used the Sizzix Daisey Die and Rubbernecker's Flourish 30-08 sku:530-08 to embellish my page.  I stamped it with Versafine Black Onyx twice, matching it end to end.  Then I ghost stamped it only on the right hand side.  A little clear embossing and Voila.



Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you have a fabulous Day!
Hugs,
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and a beautiful page for them! You coordinated the colors so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made this beautiful for your sisiter inlaw ellen.
    great layout.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen ! What a beautiful lay-out ! The kids look so adorable and I love how you have complimented with the same colours as their outfits. Great Design ! I don't get a chance to Scrapbook very often, but find it very relaxing. Hope you are having fun at the Festival ! Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, this is pretty! I've never seen that daisy die, but it's beautiful, and I love how you extended the flourish stamp. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellen! Thats gorgeous! I love it...You are so talented! thanks to use our kids for your art ♥ We love you x

    PS Stella said: "Awww I like it, I want it" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet is right! Such little darlings you have for a niece and nephew. Love your daisy flower and the pretty flourish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!