Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Where Have I Been?

 
Hello Everybody!

 I will be back in a couple of days with paper crafting projects, however  I just wanted to share with you where I have been.  Working with these amazing kids is another passion of mine. We work from December until almost the end of March every year with.  These kids are receiving standing ovations almost every night, we are all so proud of them!! The above photo is me with part of the cast before a show.  These kids are so amazing!!  So, I thought I would share a couple of photos and videos that people have sent me.

 See some of these kids in action!!!
Thank you to the parents that sent me these!!!



Click On the link below to watch our very talented grade 5 student as Charlie and  grade 7 student as Grandpa Joe. ( hopefully it works!)



Click the link below to watch Golden Ticket winner interviews.....

Golden Ticket Winners Interviews



Friends of mine out there....please don't call me and tell me how worn out I look.....I know!!   These two young ladies are incredible leaders of tomorrow!! Both have volunteered for the last three years and also helped out with Drama Club this year as well. This year they are our Assistant Musical Directors.  On the left is my 15 year old daughter Katie and on the right is 17 year old Nicole.  The work these girls did was invaluable to the Musical Theatre kids as well as themselves!

                                                                                             Brooke~Grade 5 (Candy Man) an my fabulous Co-director Maureen.




Every night we pass out candy to the cast and the backstage kids.


Kids run all of the Sound and Lighting Department ( with help a little help and lots of training!!)






Let me know if you would like me to share more pix or videos.  I would be happy to share more!


Tomorrow is our last performance and in a couple of days things will be back to normal and I will be sharing projects again.  You will surely want to check back for the Stampin' Sisterhood Mother's Day Hop. You will have a chance to win a Rubbernecker Stamp Set and my Sister's will have some wonderfully inspiring projects to share!!  

Until then have a most fabulous day!!
Hugs,
Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Ellen, this is awesome and I know you're enjoying this as much as the kids. Your devotion and work to this project is to be commended. I love seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, look at those fabulous kids all dolled up in their costumes with the supremest director of all! Thank you so much for posting these photos! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen ! Looks like you & the talented children are having a blast. A lot of work but rewarding to see them receive standing ovations. Congrats on great work. Cheers, Shirley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. El dahling, I had to watch all the videos! You must be so proud of those talented kids and yourself too. Your costumes
    were so perfect for WWTCF. It's pretty neat to see all different ages in the production. No, silly girl, you dont look tired! You look absolutely thrilled to be with your kids. Great job, El. What you do with this theater is pretty darn amazing. Further confirmation you are one heck of a woman on so many levels. You're a one-woman show yourself. That's what I love about you. Congrats on a great production. Hugs and love, over and out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!