Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 6 April 2012

Happy Easter


Here is a quick Easter card.  The background has been embossed with Sizzix Fleur Tile and colored using this SCS Tutorial with Memento Lulu Lavender Ink.  The eggs peeking through the grass is Rubbernecker's Easter Inchies sku:436 , I stamped them on some scrap patterned paper, cut them out and sponged the edges with a coordinating ink. The sentiment is Rubbernecker's Happy Easter sku:1768-SO. I stamped it with Adirondack Espresso ink and die cut it with Spellbinders Tag Making Kit and sponge Lulu Lavender while it was still in the die.   The Bunny is Tim Holtz Easter Elements, I sponged it with Espresso ink and gave him a googly eye.  The grass is from Sizzix as well. Added a little seam binding, stickles and a rhinestone. 

Wishing you all a very happy Easter!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Ellen

4 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous and has tons of personality!! Have you see how people are making eggs out of the SU doily die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful Ellen ! So adorable & the bunnies look like chocolate ! I don't make Easter cards but seeing these makes me think I should be a little more creative at Easter ! Hope you weekend is going well, Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute and beautiful ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really love that dark colored bunny...too cute! And, the tile folder is one I haven't seen...must put it on my list. Adorable cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!