Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Music and Roses Thank you





Hello Friends!


Here is a card that I shared on the The Stampin' Sisterhood Blog.

I started by stamping this gorgeous  Rubbernecker Rose sku: 529-02 with Memento Tuxedo Black  on Classic Crest paper and colored it with Copics R24, R27 and R29.  I colored the leaves and stem with G43, G24 and G28 and just a bit of CO around the image.




Using a Versamark Pen and clear embossing powder, I embossed the rose, leaves and stems.

I stamped Rubbernecker's Rubbernecker's French Script SKU:448  with Memento Tuxedo Black right over top of the Rose.  The Rose will resist the ink where it has been embossed.

Using this SCS Out of the Box Technique, I left one leaf out of the Spellbinders Circle Die and I sponged some Adirondack Sandal ink around the edge while it was still in the die. I layered it on a Spellbinders Floral Doily Motif.


This beautiful Music paper is from DCWV Performance Stack and was faux stitched and sponge with Sandal ink as well. I layered on white card stock and a black card base. I added some lace and ribbon from my stash.


The sentiment is Rubbernecker's Thanks So Much SKU:565-18  punched out with a small oval and sponged ever so lightly with Sandal ink. I added some rhinestones and layered it on a large oval.


Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!


Ellen


Supplies:
Accessories~Spellbinders Cirles and Floiral Doily Motifs, Lace, Black Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Sponge, Versamark Pen, Clear Embossing Powder
Ink~Memento-Tuxedo Black, Adironack Sandal, Copics-R24, R27, R29, G43, G24, G28, CO 
Paper~DCVW Performance Pack, Classic Crest, Black
Stamps~ All by Rubbernecker



Rose SKU:529-02






Thanks So Much SKU:565-18

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blоg here! Also your web sitе lots up faѕt!

    What web host are you the use of? Can I gеt your
    affiliate lіnk in youг host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yоurѕ lоl

    http://www.wordpгesѕweb.co.uk/greggrіchmond/2011/10/22/used-bucket-truck-buуing-anԁ-how-to-aѵoiԁ-scams/
    Feel free to visit my website ; crane trucks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!