Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Rubbernecker Father's day Hop




Welcome to the Stampin' Sisterhood Design Team Father's Day Hop!! Here are all the details from our fabulous coordinator Jacquie.......



Hey there Sister Friends!!  What's new?  SO glad you could join the Stampin' Sisterhood for our FATHER'S DAY HOP!!  As always, we are SO excited to share with you!   Rubbernecker Stamps has a wide variety of stamps for your Father's Day projects! 
The Stampin’ Sisterhood has put together some AWESOME creations to share some of these images with you!  I have a HOP ROUTE for you to follow and you can find it at EACH stop along the way, so you will not get lost!  The ROUTE is at the bottom of this post.  OK, in true HOP fashion, you will want to leave a little LOVE everywhere you visit!  We want you to have a chance to win a PRIZE!
 


You could WIN an AWESOME  Rubbernecker stamp set
Of your CHOICE!
The winner will be announced,
on the Stampin' Sisterhood Blog ,
FRIDAY 4/28
So you all have plenty of time to HOP!!


AWESOME, right?  Well then, off you go, there is LOTS to see!!   Hope you will join us in MAY, for our NEXT HOP!!   We cannot wait to do some MORE sharing and prize giving!!  Until then, be sure to check out the daily posts on the STAMPIN’ SISTERHOOD blog!!  There is LOTS of inspiration to be found!  Thanks again for joining us today and ENJOY!!

"Blogger has been causing problems for some of our designers all week long so you may come across a few blogs that do not appear updated with today's blog hop post. If that happens, please refer to the hop order at the end of my post or on The Stampin' Sisterhood Blog to continue on, but make sure you plan to check back on the other blogs because you'll need to leave a comment on each blog in order to win our BIG PRIZE!"
 

On to my card......

I do love to make masculine cards and this Mustang Fastback 567-09 is the perfect stamp for my Dad for Father's Day, who still loves old fast cars!  This was a quick and easy card to make.  I stamped the Mustang Fastback with Versafine Onyx Black onto Silver Mirror paper. and matted it onto black card stock. I added a black photo corner and three silver brads.  I embossed a panel of Diamond Plate with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and tied some black Hemp twine around it.  My sentiment is Mother's Day/Father's Day Set SKU:565-1314, it was stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver Embossing Powder.  I know my Dad will love this card! Now off you go to see all the Father's Day inspiration my Sister's have for you, don't forget to leave them some love along the way!
Thanks for hopping along with us today! 
Ellen

33 comments:

  1. Fantastic design!! I love the silver and black together. What a wonderful layout too. Perfect card for the hop today, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mustang Ellen (I hadn't come across that image in the Rubbernecker store!?!) The embossing on the silver is perfect for this black and white masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, this is TOTALLY hot rod COOL!!! I use to have a 1968 Mustang and loved that car! Your use of the mirror paper is genius! Awesome card, gf! Vroom! Vroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the metal panel and using the screws as accent is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen, what a great masculine card. I love the simplicity of it and that you can easily mail it. The embossed panel is perfect. So are the screws around it for the photo. Bravo my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card, Ellen. That mustang brings back memories of fun times in the late 60s. Great card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous father days card ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! Brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very stylish card! love it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great FD card, love the mustang and masculine look, TFS!
    pdela-torre@wavecable.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stamp you used! Great "guy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very classy with the black & silver. I just love that embossing folder - very masculine - looks like a toolbox!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What guy could resist this classic Mustang? None I know of. Love this classic card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card; love the details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ellen ! Awesome Father's Day card ! Such a cool design & colours. Great to see a creation from you, does this mean the painting is finished ? Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an amazing father's day card. Just love the silver paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Diamond Plate embossed paper behind the car really sets it off. Thanks for sharing !

    Karenajo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gotta love that fast back, Ellen...how clever to stamp it on the silver paper and you used the perfect embossing folder...love this fabulous Father's Day card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My husband is such a car lover and would love this card. The black and silver look great with the car.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ellen, I am loving the silver trim and embellishments on this! You nailed this hop (haha!). What a great masculine card. A sure treat for any Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card, Ellen! I love the diamond plate and that car is perfect with it!! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anyone who likes cars should like getting this card. The diamond plate adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anyone who likes cars would like to get this card. The diamon plate adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cars are always great masculine cards--love the silver paper.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A very masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cool card, Ellen! I think any father would love this card..nice folder, too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this card....so classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!