Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Rubbernecker's Tuesday with the Team


Hello Everybody!

It's my turn to host on the Rubbernecker's Stampin' Sisterhood Blog ! I have and Emboss Resist card to share with you.  Here is a little peek.....

Pop on over to the Rubbernecker's Stampin' Sisterhood Blog to see the rest.  We also have the Stampin' Sisterhood Monthly Challenge going on right now. Mr Rubbernecker has a stamp set to give away. The link to play is at the top right hand side of my sidebar.


See you on the Sisterhood Blog! Thanks for stopping by!


Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen! even a snippet of your card looks lovely! off to check out the RN blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could find some time to play.....so busy these days. I would love to win a Rubbernecker stamp...eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a tease, Ellen...I'm off to see what you have created...I know it's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!