Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 7 May 2012

One Layer Wedding Card



Today the Splitcoaststamper's  CAS 169 Challenge is " It's Time to be Chic". 
I have always struggled with clean and simple, frightened by all that white space but was inspired by this challenge.  Such a quick and simple card to make!!

~Dry emboss a white card base with Sizzix'z Corner's Flourish.

~Using Versafine Onyx Black stamp Rubbernecker's Flourish #1 sku 611-01 and a sentiment from Rubbernecker's Best Wishes Sku:600. Emboss them with clear embossing powder.

~Emboss 2 butterflies from Rubbernecker's Butterfly Inchies sku:427 and cut them out. Attach them with glue dots. Add a tiny rhinestone to each butterfly.


~ Add some pearls.


I just might try more clean and simple cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
Ellen





10 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen, I Love this beautiful card ! The pearls over the embossing and black image are just so elegant ! Awesome CAS style ! Cheers, Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb elegance. This is such a beautiful crisp card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ellen, gorgeous wedding card.
    beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifull card this is.
    Stunning in this black and white!!
    You did a great job in creating this, my compliments.
    XGeryX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, love the embossing and the flourish image together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, Ellen, this is sooo pretty....love the flourish stamp and the embossed corners with the pearls give this such an elegant touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifull and delicat, I really love your cards, so I wnat to be your follower, so than I can admire your new creations too!!

    Greetings`
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really amazing wedding card!
    Groetjes Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm SO loving this card! And it comes at the perfect time since I have a wedding to go to in just a few short weeks. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pearls look magnificent!I like this black&white card.
    Yes,it's simple,but it looks so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!