Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Rubbernecker Scrapbook Pages


Hello Everybody!

Here is a couple of Scrapbook Pages  that I made today.  I have been playing with some Rubbernecker 2012 New Releases.  This first page I used Imagine Collage 621-02 and Floral Collage Corner 621-04. I love how these coordinate! I added a Journal Box called Journal Memories 601-01. I added some blue stickles, some buttons and Cappuccino Twine from The Twinery.

I used Rubbernecker's  Butterfly Flourish 609-06, Journals Flourish Circle 603-02, Cats Set 597 and created my title using Book Antique Alphabet Set 612. I love using stamps to create my patterned paper and embellishments!  Anything to save money!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fab night!
Hugs,
Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lay-outs Ellen ! Good to 'see' you here, hope your retreat went well :) Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super scrapbook pages, Ellen. Such wonderful times to look back on someday. That cat is a beauty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. El dahling, it sounds like you've been playing while I've been working. I love your pages. Page 1 is just grand with such unexpected touches. Your creativity knows no bounds, and I've said in the past and I'll say in the future. Beautiful work, my sweet friend. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely and great layouts ellen.
    beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!