Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

A Father's Love 12 X 12 Scrapbook Page




This is going to be a short post as I am trying to get ready to drive to Vancouver, B.C. to load up my brother and his family.  I am so excited that they will moving to Lacombe!!  Life is just better with little kids around!  Of course the big kids too!

Here is a very quick and easy Rubbernecker Stamps scrapbook page.  I used more photos taken by Dirk Brouwer Photography of some of my favorite people.

I stamped Grunge Background #3 sku:618 with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink on the 12 x 12 turquoise base I stamped DAD with Book Antique Alphabet Set #1 sku:612 using Gathered Twigs on cream card stock and embossed them with clear embossing powder. I punched them out with the Curly Label Punch, sponged the edges with the same ink and layered them on turquoise 1-3/4" circles and sponged them with Memento Teal Zeal.  I layered the letters on a Spellbinders Nested Pennants and added and punched cream border and some Really Reasonable Ribbon Caribbean twine. Punched a heart out of Shimmery red card stock, added some twine and popped it up.


 I also sponged the edges of the 12 X12 paper with Teal Zeal. I stamped the Journal Bracket Heart Sku:603-03 several times on cream card stock with Teal Zeal, sponged the edges with Gathered Twig after punching a scalloped edge.  The little hearts were colored with a Memento Love Letter marker.   The sweet little sentiment in the corner is from the Discover Word Set sku:627-13.  I added some Ice White Viva Pearl Pen to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous "Dad" page. Your title, and the Cherish banner are masculine and fun! Great layout.
    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout and pictures ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Lo Ellen:) So happy and sweet!
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page Ellen! love the stampings and the great blue shirts on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page! The color palette just shows off your wonderful family perfectly.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page, Ellen. Just a great way to perserve memories.So happy for you to be getting family close to you. Yea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!