Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Peach Fuchsia

 I just couldn't wait to play with some new toys I received in the mail.
 I stamped the Create sentiment from Rubbernecker's Discover Word Set SKU:627-13 in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punched it out with a large oval punch. I nestled it in a Memory Box Twirling Vine Frame Die that had been adhered to a base using the extra layer technique found in this post.   The three flowers are Memory Box Fuchsia Sprigs Die. They were sponged with Adirondack Peach Bellini ink and two of the blossoms were popped up for added dimension. The greenery is Cheery Lynn Designs Olive Branches.  I finished it off with some pearls on the sentiment and blossoms  as well as some Dark Peach Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This card is actually lighter than it looks. One day I might find enough time in a day to take my pictures during daytime hours.

 After die cutting the fuchsia sprigs,  I saved the negative image to sponge  on the inside of the card with Peach Bellini ink.







 Pop back tomorrow and I will share a glittery card that was made  using the negative image of the Fuchia Sprig.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen


10 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, my friend. Vines galore and I love them!!! The peach ink is yummy and a beautiful touch on the inside. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ellen ! Gorgeous & elegant card, the die-cuts & embossing are beautiful. I hope you are doing well, I'm a bit out of commission, had a bad fall in a rain storm on concrete, broke a finger (took the splint off to type) and a knee with torn ligament, in a leg brace... fun wow, had to cancel all plans, and no Gym for a while, bummer. Whine whine ... Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ellen,this card is so elegant...and so beautiful:)
    Your mini tutorial is very useful ,thanks so much for this beautiful idea:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful ellen and elegant.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peach, Ellen! Beautiful and elegant card! Great idea to sponge the negative die cut for the inside of your card. You always have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ellen!! simply elegant card... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!! LOVE the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is so fabulous, love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. You put an echo on the inside - what a terrific look!! Such a pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. el dahling, how exquisite is this! beautiful in white with just the perfect touch of color. I loved your tutorial. You are wonder woman, hands down. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!