Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

The Twinery and Stampin' Sisterhood Hop



Hello Friends!

Welcome to   The Twinery and Rubbernecker Stamps Blog Hop!!  We have teamed up to share some fabulous inspiration using Rubbernecker stamps and  Twine from the Twinery.   If you have arrived from  Angelica Suarez's Blog then you are in the right place.  We know you all love free crafting goodies, Duh , who doesn't!  So of course there are some very generous prizes to be won!  Mr. Rubbernecker is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate  and the Twinery is giving away The "I Dream in Color " Sampler Pack, a $32 value!  Fabulous stamps and fabulous twine, it just doesn't get any better!!



 To be eligible to win, we ask that a comment be left on each blog on the hop (both teams).
Deadline to leave comments to win is 11:59pm EDT, Friday, June 8th. All the details can be found on The Stampin' Sisterhood Blog  and at The Twinery Blog


Although I am Canadian, I thought I would create a Fourth of July card to honor my fellow American crafters.  I started by die cutting a Sizzix Tim Holtz Rosette and inking the edges with Memento Danube Blue and Rhubarb Stalk ink before I adhered it together.  Using 3 Strands of Maraschino Bakers Twine  I made a bow and adhered it to my rosette. I stamped Flourish#1 sku 611-01 in Memento Rhubarb Stalk and a sentiment from Party Time sku:439 in Memento Danube Blue.  I finished it of with some more twine, some  Crystal Star Stickers and added some Stardust Stickles to the sentiment and the Flourish. I popped that panel up with pop dots. The photo makes my navy blue paper appear black, but I assure you it is blue.

Your next stop is Jacquie Peifer  . Off you go to see what inspiring project she has for you!  If you get lost along the way the complete hop list can be found on the Twinery Blog and The Stampin' Sisterhood Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~
Rubbernecker Stamps-Flourish #1 Sku:611-01 and Party Time Set Sku:439
Ink~Memento Danube Blue and Rhubarb Stalk
Embellishments~ The Twinery-Maraschino Baker's Twine, Sizzix Tim Holts Rosette Die, Crystal Stickers Ckusters-Stars, Ranger's Stardust Stickles, 3D Dots
Paper~ Classic Crest Solar White, SU Night of Navy

66 comments:

  1. Ellen, this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun design Ellen! like a burst of fireworks on a card! love the rosette - the twine bow and cute little stars scattered around the flourish stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, another super cute idea....love to see all the uses for the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ellen, your creation is Gorgeous ! Love it ! Perfect colours for the Jubilee celebrations that are happening over in the UK as well as July 4th ! Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just KNEW you'd come up with something totally FABULOUS, Ellen! I LOVE your beautiful Fourth of July card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your rosette and the RWB combo - one of my favorites! Super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors - this is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful tribute to those of us who celebrate the 4th! Great use of color, and love that twine bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute patriotic card! Love the way you used the twine the the flourish stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great 4th of July card. I love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellen, this is such a fun and festive card. It's a perfect July 4th celebration card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I beautiful card you made, thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow ellen what a fabulous and great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, perfect for the 4th of July. Thanks for sharing. Mary L Schreiber

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ellen, this is sooooooooo cute. I will probably steal it, but that is a sincere compliment, right? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Can't wait to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card.....it rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card! The inking on the rosette is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hot, hot, HOT!
    This fabbyness is to LUV! Love the patriotic theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute patriotic card!very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love this creative, patriotic card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous creation for not being American. Love the flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun card!!! I love the colors and the sparkle!
    I have to admit, I giggled when I saw it, thinking, "But she is Canadian!" LOL!!
    Regardless it is a fantastic card!!

    Well done, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Being a fellow Canadian, I'd say those colours are also perfect to celebrate the Queen's 60th year on the throne!! Great card - love how you added the two colours to the tips of the rosette - I've never seen that before!! Love the twine bow and star embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the detail you added to the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice! Simple but carries an impact.

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is adorable, Ellen! I love the embellished flourish and that medallion is perfect! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love your card! So festive, congrats on a well done card.
    loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooh super cool - love the rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a fun card! Definitely a great way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your card Ellen. You have such a creative mind that allows you to share your ideas with your blog followers. I'm one for life! Keep up the terrific work.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very fun card--I like how you inked the edges of the rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a neat 4th of July card. Love it.
    The twine & stamps projects I've seen look so neat!

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the rosette! Mine never work that well...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous card!!! Love to see all the great uses for the twine.
    Very inspiring. Thanks!

    Greetings from Germany
    Gaby

    Love this blog hop <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pop ans wow!
    Susan
    Thank you for blogging

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just stunning. Love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ellen, this is fabulous! How sweet of you to do a 4th of July card to honor us Americans. Love that pretty rosette and the flourish filled with stars is perfect. It's a brilliant fireworks display.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great card1 thanks for helping us celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ellen, I'm a Canuck, too! How sweet of you to make a card for our friendly neighbours, the US of A. :-)

    Sooooo glad I found you on this hop! I'm your newest follower and can't wait, til after the hop, :-) to check out your blog some more!

    That flourish just makes your rosette pop!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love it! I have so many US friends that would love this design. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  43. OOh! I really love this card!! Do you mind if I CASE it for my own stash?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my word, Ellen...your rosette is fabulous and I looove all the red, white, and blue!!!!! Thanks for helping us celebrate the 4th!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yikes! Your talent just blows me away! Perfect use of twine! Love all the little details on this. All of the elements work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is so cute, I love it. Love how you used the twine

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ellen, this is just the cutest! Fun 4th of July card.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great projects, thanks for the inspiration!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very cool card !! I love the red, white and blue. TFS.

    julieshearer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. super card, so colorful and how creative

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the colors here! I really need to start doubel and triple layering my twine!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow! Very pretty card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love all things with stars. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like you jave been having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  55. red,white,blue are the colors of my flag too (dutch). I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  56. LOVE tour red white and blue card!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love your fun card!!
    Beverly
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a great timely card for this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very festive! I just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  60. OMGosh!!
    You know that you are the BOMABalciousness .... and baby .... It SHOWS!!!!

    (((hugs)))
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!