Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 1 July 2012

A Day at The Beach~SS19





Happy Sunday!  It's time for another Sisterhood Sunday Challenge!

 Our challenges are now monthly, so you have lots of time to play along. There are two ways you could win an awesome Rubbernecker stamp set of your choice. To find out how to play and see how to win.....just pop over to the Stampin' Sisterhood Blog. 



 Jacquie has provided a gorgeous inspiration photo for the month of July.


I was tickled to see that Jacquie had chosen a beach scene!  I love to have scene cards on hand for when I need a masculine card!!!  I created my scene by sponging Memento Summer Sky on the entire piece of Xpress Blend it card stock, then masking the sky off with a post it note so I could create the water. I sponged Memento Bahama Blue and added some water ripples. Kittie Kits Cause a Scene Sets are so versatile. The scenes you can create are endless!!  The Cattail Set SKU: 650-14 was the perfect compliment to my little beach scene.


Don't forget to check and see what inspiring projects my Sisters have created for your viewing enjoyment!! There is links to their blogs in the right bar of this blog. Sure hope you get the chance to play along with us.  We would love to see what you come up with!!

Big Stampin' Hugs!!
Ellen



Supplies~


Stamps~All by Rubbernecker Stamps-
Cattail Set SKU: 650-14
Kittie Kit-Cause a Scene-Beach Master -KKCS-M002
Kittie Kit-Cause a Scene-Day At The Beach #4-KKCS-S004
Ink~ Memento-Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Bahama Blue


Copics~B000(water ripples), E21-E25-E27 (Cattails), G21-G24-G28 (Cattail Leaves and grass at bottom of the sign)


Accessories~
Linen Thread, Pop Dots, Sponge, Charm, White Gel Pen, Spellbinders Grand Labels 1, Spellbinders Labels 15


Paper~ kraft, Woodgrain Kraft, Shimmery Green Metallic, Xpress Blend it

Supplies~

14 comments:

  1. LOVE this wonderful framed beach scene Ellen!! what a great design with the cat tails and cute little whale charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful ellen, great sketch.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! This card is amazing. I love the scene you created! Fabulous job.
    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Ellen, I love the details in the front and the way you framed your card!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  5. The double framing of this beach scene is just beautiful!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellen, WOW ! Gorgeous creation. It's like looking thru a window at the beach. Beautiful rustic papers framing your scene, love it. I hope you are doing well and had a good trip back from the west. Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beach scene....always. Your water ripples are perfect and so inviting. I would love to be there now. BTW, cute fish charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, at first, I have to admit, I thought this was a photo until I read your narrative, El dahling. You've really mastered that zondorf technique. what a beautiful card. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza! This is stunning!!! The dimensional effects are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great beach scene, Ellen! I love the little cattails and the sign, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ellen, this is STUNNING!!! I love how you framed your serene beach scene with these particular frames, and your colors are so rich. Beautiful work!!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, Ellen...I love how you created the frame around the sweet little scene...the shape is sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why I haven't seen your last posts...you are on my sidebar for follow you steadily...my internet connection is no good maybe:(
    This card is really elegant...as a postcard send on holiday:)
    Beautiful perfect colouring:)
    Kisses,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeously peaceful card! Love how you've layered your design and the cattails and beach sign are just perfect.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!