Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Distress Inks Reference Tags


Happy Sunday Everyone!

Just thought I would share an organizational tool that I use to choose the colors that I use on a project.  I make these for all the ink lines I use.  This is my Rangers Distress Inks Color Chart.  I have a tag for each color ink on a ring.  I sponge the whole tag from and back and stamp on it with the same color.  On the back of the tag I write the name of the color of ink with the coordinating marker.  This way I see the true colors of the ink.  I can also fan it out and choose my color combos much more effectively.

The gorgeous stamp I used for this ink tag ring is Rubbernecker's Wild Garden Corner Sku:539-05. The stamp is much bigger than my small tags so I only used part of the image for each tag.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Hugs,
Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you are the clever one and such organization. What a great idea and the tags are so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creativity and fantastic organization!! I guess this eliminates my excuse to use my finger for color swatching!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, El darhling, this it is! An ink organizational tool! Girl, that's what I call over the top. I dont own enough inks to make a grand gizmo like this nor do I have the ring or even the tags. Boy, could I ever have fun having a home invasion in your craft studio! this is wonderful, my sweet friend. over and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!