Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Challenges






















Hello Crafty Friends!

 


I have been busy today creating a few Scrapbook pages with Rubbernecker Stamps and being inspired by the challenges for the Spiltcoaststampers Fan Club Challenges.

 This first one is photos of my crafty Seattle Pals. Top picture is Sandra, Emily (M) aka Emily (M) aka Stamp Muse, me, and Betsy.  Bottom pictures are Emily again with Judy aka jaydekay, Cindy aka YLM with Heather aka Princessheather and them myself and Betsy again.  I am so hoping to get to Seattle again for another week of craftiness! My mojo could really use it!


This is a Scrapbook page of my little niece Stella, who is a bundle of life and energy!
This was a quick page to put together! I usually to incorporate my stamps to make me own paper.  So much more economical!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!!

Stampin' Hugs,
Ellen



Supplies~

Friends Page

Stamps~ All by Rubbernecker Book Antique Alphabet Set ,
Journal Bracket Heart,
http://Journal Freehand
Paper~Stampin' Up
Ink~Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Accessories~Petaloo Flora Doodles Flowers, Cinnamon Stickles, Sponge, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Buttons and RRR Twine, Memory Box Lorelai Leaf

Stella Page

Stamps~All by Rubbernecker-Family, Flourish #2,
Paper~Stampin Up
Ink~Gathered Twigs Distress Inks
Accessories~ Sponge, Pearls, SU Cord Buttons, SU Ribbon, Small Heart Punch and a large Heart Punch

9 comments:

  1. Замечательные странички!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pages, sistah! Takes me back with fondness ... and Stella is just as cute as a bug. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, El Dahling, little Stella with those huge blue eyes is just adorable! I love your Seattle photos and the way you've arranged them. So you wanna go back to Seattle to reclaim your mojo? Ah ha ... have you forgotten you are the Queen of Mojo! Silly woman! Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellen, GREAT lay-outs ! Love them. Your niece is adorable ! I also like to create my own background paper, but every now & then I think I should use my stash of DP. I hope you are having a great summer. Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet friend:)
    Your scrapbooking pages are fantastic:)
    Really lovely detail for beautiful photos:)
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous layouts!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts and designs, so great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you create your paper with stamps. I've just ordered a stamp that looks very much like that flower flourishing design. Your layouts are so pretty Ellen and your niece is adorable:) Hey, how do you get the gadget showing your followers to show all of them at once like that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous layouts ans beautiful done Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!