Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 16 July 2012

Lego Punch Art



Today's CAS 179 Challenge on SCS is to use twine.  I needed a birthday card for my little friend Cobie who is turning 11.  He loves lego and  his dream is to go to Lego Land.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest a while back.   I sponged  the edges of all the colored card stock for some extra oomph.  I am sure Cobie will be  tickled with his punch art lego!

This is Cobie in Paper Crafting class at school helping clean up after making Mother's Day cards~LOL  Yes, I get by with a little help from my friends!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!
Ellen

Supplies~

Ink~
Memento-Cottage Ivy &Love Letter

Accessories~ Sizzix Four Petal Flower Embossing Folder,  Twine from RRR, 5/16" Circle Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Pop Dots, Sponge

11 comments:

  1. what a colorful card it looks great ellen.
    your tags under they looking great too.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, What a great colourful Lego creation ! When my nephew was the same age as your adorable friend Cobie, he would have LOVED this card. He was so in love with building things with his Lego. Have a great week ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable, love the legos and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, this is too cute, Ellen. What a great card for Cobie and he is sure to love it to pieces. So colorful and happy. He will think he has made it to Lego Land. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a creative lego design Ellen! I'm sure this was a big hit with Cobie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy and colorful legos card:)
    Brilliant work my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool card! Anyone who loves legos who flip over this design. Great work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, Ellen, this is awesome! You MADE the Legos? Our grandson would adore this, he lives and breathes Legos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Ellen...what a fabulous card for a little boy...Cobie is going to love this!!! I will have to case this for one of my DGS...he loves legos, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ellen, this is fantastic! How did you make the Legos?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!