Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

CCEE 1234~Paper Piecing with Art Impressions


I love this Art Impressions Weigh In Set UM4049 from the "Girlfriends" line. They make me laugh BIG TIME! I shouldn't laugh to hard...I could be the one on the end~LOL  I colored it up with Copics  and paper pieced the swimsuits with Cosmo Cricket-Salt Air paper.  Die cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels 8 and popped it up on a Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle that the edges were sponged with Shabby Shutters Distress ink.  The mat paper is also Cosmo Cricket Salt Air that has been sponged with Mustard Seed Distress ink and prettied up with an Ek Success  Lattice border punch, pearls and Grass Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This is for the CCEE Stampers 1234 challenge which is to do paper piecing on your card. I also used Splitcoaststampers Sketch 399. Today's SC400   is to use any past sketch in honor of 400 challenges! Wow those ladies have been working hard!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

13 comments:

  1. CIAO ELLEN, MOLTO BELLA LA CARD DIVERTE IL TIMBRO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful funny card my friend^_^ Made me laugh too^_^
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo yes this is fun, what a fabulous and beautiful card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha...looks like the weight of those gals is really putting a strain on those scales. Too funny and it reminds me of an A. Ryan card. That is a great sentiment. I'm glad you joined us at CCEE Stampers with your paper pieced, fun creation.
    Have a fab day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ha, I see this card reminds Benzi of Anne Ryan's card! Now there you go, girl! I know you love that girl! This is as crazy as they get. That line is says it all. You've mastered your copic skills beyond belief. I love your card and PS I love you too! Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! This makes me giggle! Great job on the paper piecing swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwaaahahahaahahahahaha!!!
    (How did you get a photo of me?????)
    This is a total HOOT, Ellen! Love your design as well!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ellen! What a cute image! your card design and colours are beautiful. A fun card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! This is sooo cute, Ellen...they all look like me...LOL!!!!! You have used such pretty colors and papers and I love the fancy die cut in the background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome group of chicas! Love all of the paper piecing and I'm sure not going to laugh at anyone on a scale!! At least they're brave enough to do it.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  11. They make me laugh as well! awesome card! thanks a lot for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. )))))) so funny!!!!! Super!))))) they like me))))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute. Love your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!