Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Key Lime Martini~SS20


Happy Sunday!!!

It's time for another Stampin Sisterhood Challenge Jacquie has a fabulous inspiration photo.  Just create a card or project using the inspiration and link it up to the Stampin' Sisterhood Blog.    You can find all the details of the challenge  there.


You could win a stamp set of your choice from Rubbernecker Stamps. Don't forget to stop by my uber talented Stampin' Sister's blogs to see what delish projects they came up with with this inspiration!  The links to their blogs are found in the right hand side bar of my blog.

I colored my Martini Glass with Copics as if it was filled with a Key Lime Martini~Yummo!! Then gave it a good coating of Glossy Accents to make it look like a real glass.  I cut the slice of lime to the center an attached it over the rim of the glass.  I stamped only part of the sentiment onto the base.  Then stamped just the floor onto a hand cut arrow.  Popped the glass and arrow up over a Sizzix Diamond and Damask embossed layer and embellished with twine .




Hope to see what you create with this inspiration photo!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!
Ellen

Supplies~
Rubbernecker Stamps~

Martini Glass
Garnish Set
One Martini

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo BlackSU Markers- Wasabi-Gable Green-Garden Green
 Copics-B0000-G00-YG06-G07-G40

Accessories~Sizzix Embossing Folder Diamonds and Damask, Rangers Glossy Accents, Really Reasonable Ribbon Pea Pod Twine, Pop Dots, Sponge

17 comments:

  1. wow! what a striking card!

    and now i am in the mood for martini! ;-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture and layers of your card and, of course, ADORE the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely yummy, Ellen! Great design and such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute! Love that sentiment...and the green? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and great color.
    I don't drink but it looks delicious [ lol ].

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Классная открыточка!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ellen, I love the funny sentiment. The way you made that glass with glossy accents is great!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fantastic Ellen^_^
    The glass looks real with Glossy Accent:good idea dear friend:)
    And the sentiment Made me smile:)) Very funny:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, Ellen! I love the glossy accents on the glass!! Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CIAO ELLEN MOLTO BELLA E DIVERTENTE LA TUA CARD

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ellen ! This is so much fun ! Love your beautiful card and the fun sentiment & martini image :) I hope you are doing well. We were lucky to be close to water over the past HOT weekend. It's gorgeous today, less humidity and around 23....ahhhhhhhhhh will get out into the gardens. Have a great week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. El darhling, looking at your work is always such a thrill; not that I could ever recreate such creativity but recognizing that some people have all the talent in the world. Thanks El. You know what that means....there wasnt anything left when I came around. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful coloring on your pretty lime martini Ellen! It looks SO cool (and yummy!) against the white card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ellen, what a fab job...the glossy accents are perfect to make it all look real. Like how you added the lime to the rim, too. Ha..funny sentment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just love this martini...........the gloss is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your creativity! The glossy accents look fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Эллен, очень понравилась открыточка! Мартини в бокале, как настоящий, потрясающая техника применения глосси-аккцета!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!