Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

More Dare To Get Dirty Challenges


Hello Crafty Friends!


I am back today with more Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty Challenges.  These challenges are for fan club members.  Check it out there is a lot of inspiration to be had there!! If you are looking for my blog candy Click Here To Enter.

I  have five cards to share with you today..........

The above card is colored with water based markers.  I used  3 different shades of pinks and greens to colored the wild roses  from Stampin' Up Happiness Shared using the tip to tip to method blend.  I sponged Tsukeninko's Frost Shimmer Paint over the embossed panel and did some faux stitching, not very well I might add since my hands are not cooperating.

I love the layout for the card above. I left the sentiment off because I haven't decided what I will use this card for yet.  I colored these cute little Penny Black Mice and bowl with Copics and discovered I forgot to color the berries on the outside of the bowl. My Copics were put away already so I grabbed a red water based marker and colored the berries. I covered the bowl with Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint~ Not a good Idea to use this product over water based ink since it blurred.  I will cover these berries with something later on.  Lesson learned.

I made this one with the left over papers that were cut  from the first card.  You can see the difference since this image was done completely with Copic Markers. I will be entering this in the Penny Black Summertime Challenge

This is a Clean and Simple card done with MFT Rolled Roses, Memory Box Lorelai Leaf and a MS punch. The Fabulous sentiment is A True Friend by Rubbernecker Stamps, It was clear embossed using Versafine Black Onyx. A quick and simple card!



The above card tells me it's time to go to bed~LOL I am trying to use up so many of my old supplies since my craft room is running out of room for me!! I clear embossed Penny Black's~It's Time To Be Jolly and tied to put stickles over the snowflakes, Yup, set something on top of it before it dried.. This will go into my pile of cards the kids can take!! Time to put the crafty toys away for the night. .

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
hugs,
El


16 comments:

  1. All of these are amazing and just love love love the reds you've used. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Первая открыточка самая великолепная, мне нравится такое сочетание цветов!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Ellen. I have to tell you I am in love with that awesome CAS card and the first one, too. They're all great but those two really grabbed and pulled me in. Oh, the mishaps we have in the craft room. Well, I couldn't tell your Stickles got smashed before drying. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellen,how are you?
    What a wonderful card:) Love the colors and the details:)
    Big hug dear friend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Как всегда все бесподобно, но верхняя просто краше всех!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Ellen, you have been busy crafting ! Gorgeous cards, all of them. My favourite is probably the first one, but right behind is the CAS one. Wish I could make bows like you do :) Great work ! Hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards Ellen - aren't the DTGD challenges fun (and tiring! between the Olympics and card making - I've been up WAY to late all week!! love the mousie - your pretty flowers and the fun skater - I ALWAYS smudge my card whenever I put something gooey on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellen, they are all lovely, but I think the first one is my favorite:) Challenges are fun aren't they? I'm working on developing a color challenge blog with another friend. I think it will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of beautiful makes ellen...thanks for joining in the fun over at Penny Black Saturday July Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made such beautiful cards Ellen!! My favourite is the first one, but the two with the little Penny Black Mice are so cute!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous! Love the great design and colors, so great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! What fabulous cards, Ellen....I'm so glad you got to play in so many of the DTGD challenges!! I had to work all week and we had company from Iowa so I only finished three of the challenges...what a bummer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My!!! Your DTGD entries are just beautiful! I love all that gorgeous red!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Ellen what gorgeous, stunning and beautiful cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Ellen!! Your cards are just stunning. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Первая открытка - самая красивая!!! Шиповник изумительный!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!