Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

A Simple Christmas Christmas Card



I happily stumbled upon a Christmas challenge blog called JINGLE BELLES.
This challenge is playing bingo to create a card, just simple choose a row and create. What fun!!.............

                                                 

I chose the center vertical line. The tree is a Memory Box die called Flowering Christmas Tree that can be purchased at Ellen Hudson Store. My sweet friend Betsy sent me these dies~Lucky me! I cut it out with my treasured Silver Mirror Paper and using red scrap paper I die cut the Memory Box Flower Mound and added some of the biggest flowers from it and added Stardust stickles to the centers.  Popped it up on a Spellbinders Classic Long Rectangle &Scalloped Rectangle. Mounted it over a swirly embossed panel
The sentiment is Impression Obsession's Happy Christmas-A5283 , stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. Then punched out with a 1-1/4 inch circle punch.  Love this sparkly ribbon from the dollar store!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a fabulous day!
Ellen

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card Ellen, I love the tree from Memory Box, it looks great in silver!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  2. it maybe simple but it's beautiful Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say 'simple' I say 'Beautiful' ! Very elegant card Ellen ! Love your combination of embossing and die cuts. Yes we managed to stop for a couple of Cold Beers after slugging soil for hours :) I hope you have a great week, hard to believe it's September already ! Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a truly remarkable and lovely card! i love that you cut the tree out of silver mirror paper, and the flowers are the PERFECT addition, and the dark green background & white panel really make everything ♥POP♥! thank you for playing BINGO with us this week at JINGLE BELLES, we're so pleased you've found us! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulous tree, Ellen. The silver paper is so elegant and all the embossing looks super. I guess this is the beginning of getting our Christmas cards made. I think I have 15 made already. They are just my favorite kind to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again my lovely friend:)
    Your new card is fabulous:)I like so much the Christmas tree:)Very elegant and bright card^_^
    A biggest hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that tree die and this fabulous card, love the way you used that bingo card too, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Ellen, I love the tree with the gorgeous red flowers.
    I have just hopped over from the lovely Sonia's blog. Your creations are wonderful and I am now your newest follower.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I am such an embossing fan ... lovin' yours in that yummy silver. What a beautiful & elegant tree! And the texture of your ribbon? Fabby m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous Christmas card, Ellen....the diecut Christmas tree is sooo beautiful and I love the sparkly ribbon!!! You are going to cause a stampede at the Dollar Store cause we all want to find that ribbon....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Эллен, очень красивая новогодняя открытка!!!Такое великолепное сочетание серебра с зеленью, а тиснение-завитки напоминают зимнюю метель.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza ... I love that tree in silver ... and the beautiful decorations just make it pop ... so glad you joined our BINGO fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card. Beautiful tree, a beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!