Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Birthday's Come & Go


Another Clean and simple Card today.  Today's Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use it challenge -WT392 is Marker's are More. Quick and easy! I used a note card that I bought at the dollar store that was already embossed with an oval of flowers.  I colored the embossed flowers and cake with Distress Ink markers and a water pen.  I popped this sweet birthday cake  for more dimension, added some stardust stickles to the flower centers.  I added a Petaloo flower and leaves to a Seam Binding bow and colored the leaves a tad and added some stickles to the flower.  I love this sentiment from Rubbernecker!  It's so true...it really doesn't matter how many birthday's you have as long as your girlfriends are there!!!

 I popped the whole panel up on the card base.like I said..Quick and Easy Peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!!

Ellen


Supplies~

Stamps~
Rubbernecker's Party Time Set

Inks~
Distress Inks- Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed and Peeled Paint

Accessories~
Petaloo Floral Embellishments,  Pop Dots, Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding, Embossed Note Cards from the Dollar Store, Becca's Bow Maker, Water Pen


15 comments:

  1. CIAO ELLEN MOLTO CARINA, BELLI I FIORI IN RILIEVO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Ellen. You did a great job with the markers and I really like your paper pieced cake. I peeked in at that challenge today but no time to do it. Maybe later. Great sentiment, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. И вновь красота,Эллен ты нас балуешь, продолжай в том же духе)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous elegant card Ellen ! Love the fall colours and your bows are always so beautiful ! I would like to take a 'bow lesson' with you :) Hope your day is going well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and elegant card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ellen. I love the way you have coloured the embossing and your bow and flowers are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Позитивная открыточка!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dearest friend^_^
    Your new card is elegant and gorgeous:)
    I like the bright colors used and the sweet sentiment too:)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out beautifully and love how you've colored the existing embossed flowers! Great card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. El dahling, for someone who claims CAS cards are a struggle, you could fool anyone. This card is nothing less that gorgeous. I love the ribbon and unique that you could take a store bought card and create something of this magniture. You are so clever! I wish you'd lived next door! Beautiful work. Over and out. PS. hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne dahling, I soooo wish you lived next door too!!! NC is to far to walk for a coffee or a glass of wine! Over and Out! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so super cute, love the colors and the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very beautiful card Ellen, lovely colors and I love the sentiment!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is wonderful on the embossed flowers Ellen! What a lovely b'day card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's it...I'm headed to the Dollar Store right now...this is beautiful, Ellen!!!! The colored embossed flowers are sooo pretty and I love how you added the flowers and leaves to the bow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!