Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Farewell to the Butterflies




Autumn the season when I say goodbye to the beautiful butterflies, song birds and all the leaves on my tree are yellow and falling..  I stamped  Butterfly Square~F1345  in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils.  It doesn't show in my photo but Stardust Stickles have been added to parts of the wings.  The dry embossing is Four Petal Flower Sizzix Embossing folder. I added part of an e. rhinestone flourish and some Daffodil Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I adhered a small tiny rose that I made from scrap paper.  A very simple card.





I am entering this card in the following challenges.....

Papertake Weekly~Autumn 
Impression Obsession~Nature 
Splicoaststampers TLC395~Flowers 
Loves Rubber Stamps~Create your Own Background-LRSBC18
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!!

Ellen

23 comments:

  1. This is stunning Ellen. I LOVE the butterflies and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Ellen. The colors are gorgeous together and I love that stamp too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CIAO ELLEN VERAMENTE BELLE TUTTE QUESTA FARFALLE

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Бабочки за окном! Потрясающе!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. The coloring is great and love that bow too.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty butterflys - that stamp is on my wish list :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - the wreath was a blast to make - I have 2 more with the leaves on , ready to finish off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my lovely friend^_^
    You have made another fabulous card...looks a window on a butterflies garden:) Stunning!!!!
    I love the perfect colouring:)
    Have a wonderful day^_^
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those butterflies are stunning. What a great way to send them off until next year. I was just thinking yesterday that I probably wouldn't use my butterfly dies anymore this year.
    You've made a beautiful card and I love your little rose and the yummy ribbon. I have such a hard time with yellow ..but not you..no way.
    Have a fabulous weekend, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so deliciously gorgeous! The butterflies look so real and love all of the sparkle you've added to them. Beautiful and striking design.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Beautiful Ellen ! Love that butterfly image and how you've coloured with your Prismas. The finishing touches including your fab bow are perfect ! I hope you've had a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, Ellen. I love the butterflies and the yellow really makes your card pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so beautiful. love how you made the background of butterflys!!! You so have to enter this in the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week....to make your own background. It's so beautiful and so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, Ellen, love the depth of color and the beautiful yellow butterflies...your card makes me nostalgic for summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow gorgeous card and colors Ellen.
    beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Ellen, beautiful colors and I love the butterflies!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous, love the butterflies' coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is STUNNING Ellen!! Love the way you colored your butterflies! I also love the little rose in the center of your ribbon! GORGEOUS job! Thank you so much for playing in the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your butterflies are just gorgeous! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! I love the butterflies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This such a beautiful card, love the background! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just beautiful, Ellen! I will miss the butterflies too! We've had lots of Swallowtails this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at IOstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!