Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 14 September 2012

Feel Better Wishes



I made this card for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 402. 

All the patterned paper is from Graphic 45's Little Darlings, a beautiful paper pack.   I stamped Rubbernecker's Single Leaf Rose 16157 twice with Tuxedo Memento Black, Once on a Spellbinders Oval, colored it up with Copics, and sponged around the while it still in the die with Ranger's Antique Linen Distress ink.  Then stamped it again on scrap card stock, coloring and cutting out only the leaf and the flower. I adhered the blossom directly over the image and popped up the leaf with pop dots.  Popped it up over a Spellbinders Lacey Oval that had been sponged  with Adirondack Watermelon Ink and added a Melon Seam Binding bow that I purchased from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



I did some sponging on the papers edges with Antique Linen, Peeled Paint and Watermelon.  The  sentiment is Rubbernecker's Feel Better Wishes Rubbernecker's Feel Better Wishes 652-11. I cut up a ZVA Creative Flourish up and only used parts of it, saving some for another project.  I added some Lime Green Stickles dots to the green patterned paper and a couple to the sentiment.

I am entering this card in....
 My Heart Pieces- Anything Goes

Ladybug Crafts- Anything Goes

If you popped in looking for my September Blog Candy, you can find it at the top right hand side bar.

I hope your day is happy wherever you are! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Ellen

25 comments:

  1. I just cannot get over this beautiful card and the great dp and card design. I hope you will concider coming over to play with us at Loves Rubberstamps....deets on my blog. If not, I still love coming to see your fabulous creations. This one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Ellen. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful. The colour scheme and papers are gorgeous too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. CIAO ELLE, BELLI I COLORI CHE HAI USATO....BELLISSIMA LA ROSA

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая сказочная роза как в мультике красавица и чудовище, просто супер))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing crafter friend, me to visiting around your blog,this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces and welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Ellen, beautiful image and design!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about lovely, Ellen!! You know how I love detailed images and yours is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful rose! I love the color and the seam binding bow and pearls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty. I love the beautiful bow and the great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my lovely friend and Happy Saturday night:)
    You have Made a piece of art:) Gorgeous rose:)
    Big big hug and I wish you a fabulous Sunday:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Beautiful Ellen ! Love the colours, all the layers of the gorgeous Graphic 45 papers, beautifully coloured image and the pearl flourish ! Awesome work creative lady ! I hope your weekend is going well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Эллен, очень красивая открытка! Такое гармоичное сочетание!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Ellen!!!
    Love the colors and the paper you used!
    The rose is absolutely perfect!

    Love from belgium :)
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  15. El dahling, you've gone global! Holy smokes, you're of international fame. Look at all the international comments above. I knew it wouldnt take long before the whole world of artists discovers you! Your work is really an art. This card is dramatic and touching at the same time with the color palette and design. We're all in agreement, El. Your work is extraordinary! Take a day off and move beyond your craft studio ~ I would be very interested to see what kinds of creative things you do when not making internationally reknown cards! Hugs my sweet friend. Over and Out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow..........Ellen, what a stunning card. Beautifully colored and shaded. I like the sponging and the awesome colors you'ved used. The ribbon is fabulous.
    Thanks for putting my candy on your sidebar. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh, Ellen, your rose is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! You have colored it perfectly and I love how you popped the leaf!!! The colors, papers, and layout are all spectacular, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a warm and beautiful card and the color palette is absolutely gorgeous!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow gorgeous Ellen, so elegant and beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month and look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work in the future.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just lovely Ellen! what wonderful coloring and shading of your papers and image! the colors you chose are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card! Beautiful sentiment!!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Чудесная открытка, красивая бумага и очаровательная роза. Спасибо за такую красоту!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Such beautiful colouring of the image. Love it! Love the design and colours too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  25. Какая красота!!! Очень красиво, роза бесподобна!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!