Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 28 September 2012

Sam And His Baby Jail




Happy Saturday Everyone!


I made a couple of quick and easy  scrapbook pages using my handy dandy Rubbernecker Stamps. Once again I am lacking some photography skills here.

This is my ever so sweet nephew Sam,who is having his first birthday party Saturday the 28th.   These are for his first Scrapbook with a Journal Memories~16430  box up in the corner all ready for Mom and Dad to Journal.

I colored up this sweet Baby Bottle~16507  with my Prisma Pencils. I stamped it a second time on scrap cardstock and colored just the bow and popped it up the pop dots for added dimension. I seem to be on a Stickles kick again so I  just had to add some Stardust Stickles to the polka dots.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo but it is a sparklicous bow!



I just love this picture and knew I wanted to keep the page super simple.



I once again used Prisma Pencils to color this super sweet Animals in Window~16748  and added stickles to the dots.

 No matter how hard I try I cannot get a good picture of the letters I stamped from Alphabet Set # 1~15625! The lighting in my craft room is terrible at night!!!  It is on light blue paper and stamped with Summer Sky and then gone over with Waterfall Stickles. In real life the letters are quite blue and sparkly and the paper is a pretty baby blue.  
Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are so appreciated!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Ellen


 Rubbernecker Stamps~
 Journal Memories~16430
Baby Bottle~16507 
Animals in Window~16748 
Alphabet Set # 1~15625 

Ink~
 Memento- Summer Sky, Bamboo Leaves, tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe, Bahama Blue,Desert Sky

Paper~
Close to my Heart

Accessories~
Prisma Colored Pencils, Tim Holtz Alterations Die-Carnivale, Daffodil Seam Binding from RRR, SU Blue Satin Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Waterfall Stickles, Saftey Pin, Buttons, CTMH Hemp, Pop Dots, Sponge, Buttons, Prima Trinkets, Punches- Lg Star, Heart, Pennant Circles and Eyelet Border Punch.

12 comments:

  1. Эллен, какой очаровательный у тебя племянник!!!
    Понравились обе работы!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Классно! Малыш прелесть!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet and beautiful layouts Ellen.
    cute pictures.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho my dearest friend:)
    What a brilliant creations:) Wonderfur joyful colors and the little baby is so cute and tender:)
    Happy weekend and big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that little boy is edible! Great use of the pictures within the layout..they turned out fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a precious little Sam. I know you could just eat him up. Such adorable scrapbook pages to keep those wonderful memories. I like the baby bottle with the scrapalicious sparkle..so cute. Have fun at the birthday party. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pages and sam is just adorable. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Ellen ! Gorgeous Lay-outs ! Beautiful designs and colouring with your Prisma Pencils. Your nephew is SO adorable and your photos are excellent. Have a wonderful Sunday, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful lay-outs Ellen, and your nephew is so cute, lovely pictures!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, Sam is just precious, Ellen, and I looove the awesome layouts!!!!! You have used some adorable RN stamps and your coloring is gorgeous, as always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what lovely pages your created for your adorable nephew Sam, Ellen! These are such fun keepsakes of this precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable layout and colors, love this! He is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!