Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Full Moon

 Hello friends,

Today's card is for a friend that could really use a giggle.  We always had fun together on Halloween taking our kids tricker treating when they were little and had a tons of laughs doing it, so I always think of her at Halloween.

 I colored this sassy witch that I purchased from Stamp it Crazy  up with Copics and cut her out.  I stamped, colored and cut out just the the bum and panties a second time and popped it up over a Spell binders circle that has been sponged with Memento Tangelo.  The broom, spiders and webs are from a Graphic 45 - Hampton Art set.  The broom was colored up quickly with Distress markers and cut out.  The fabulous orange ribbon is from May Arts and the black satin ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon Club. I added a ZVA Creative black rhinestone flourish that I cut up to fit my card. To finish it off I added Black Diamond Stickles to the spider bodies.
She is just to sassy! Her cheeks are a little rosy because She can feel the frosty autumn breeze. I freeze my butt off on Halloween  every year. Most years there is snow on the ground here.






  I am entering this card in the following challenges.....
Joanna Sheen ~ Autumn Breeze
{PIN}spirational Challenge 30 

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!
Ellen

25 comments:

  1. What a fantastically fun card! I love that image and the sentiment is awesome. Great Halloween card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness....I do believe I MUST get this image!! PRECIOUS card and love the sentiment. Your friend will love it for sure! It's so cute and yet at the same time, so very pretty! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Your coloring is fantastic, and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love this image, I saw it on Anne Ryan's gallery and I'm laughing just as hard now as I did then. Love this fabulous card design and the colors you used. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image and the sentiment it fantastic. You have coloured the image perfectly and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Ellen. Love that fun image, certainly gave me a giggle and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it too!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahahaha what a fun image
    ellen, fabulous and fantastic halloween card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny image,make me smile,my friend ^_^
    How are you today dearest Ellen?
    A little Christmas present is on the way to you^_^
    Hugs,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen, Oh my gosh ! Your Witch is so funny ! What a 'cheeky' image :) Your card is beautiful, awesome colouring and love the spider-web background. Have a great day ! Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sure to bring a laugh! What a cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, El dahling, how perfectly outrageous this is. Leave it to you to have something like this in your stamp collection. It's a hoot and it's more than perfect on that g45 paper! What really sets it apart from 'others' I've seen is the sponging. I need you here in my backyard asap. I need your skills and knowledge as of yesterday.
    Over and out. Hugs for a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute and a great layout. This will put a smile on your friend's face, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's this....IN MY FACE? Ha Hilarious and soooooo much fun for your friend. Snow on the ground at Halloween. Now, that is something I've never experienced.

    Love the staging for your photo with the pumpkin and scary eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I did smile so much after looking at your fabulous card :) thank you and a wonderful entry into the challenge at Joanna Sheen
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, Ellen...what a hoot! Love this fun card and no doubt so will your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fantastic card Ellen, such a funny image and sentiment, hilarious!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card, that really had me laughing, excellent! thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen 'Autumn Breeze' Challenge this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha ha ha ha . . . what can I say? LOL and love it :) Thank you for sharing it with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    I invite you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy's current challenge: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/ as well.

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! How funny!!! Love the full moon sentiment/image... and what a cute card!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WAUUUUUU!!!!!DA SBALLO!!!!!!COSA MI STAVO PERDENDO!!!!!!!!.....BELLISSIMA...... QUESTO TIMBRO E' LA FINE DEL MONDO...

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the image on this card! It's so funny! Fabulous!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Pinspirational Challenges!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha!!! So cute!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!