Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Golden Wedding Anniversary & A Rubbernecker Sale




It's snowing her today....hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

I am getting completely addicted to using dies!! This was for my neighbor's 50th wedding anniversary.  Gold Mirror paper is so hard to photograph!!

I die cut the Memory Box La Rue Heart  and adhered it to a Memory Box Grand Heart using a mini glue pen.  The roses are My Favorite Things Rolled Roses with pearls added to the center. I peeled a layer of the backing off of the mirror paper to make it easier to roll...worked like a charm!  The greenery is Memory Box Tender Leaves and A Martha Stewart punch.  I popped this up with pop dots over a white panel that has been dry embossed with a Swirly  Sizzix Texture plate. Some white lace and ribbon from my stash and a ZVA Creative Pearl Flourish that has been cut into pieces to work for my card. The love birds in the corner are Memory Box Nested Birds and they are perched using pop dots  on a Memory Box Attic Key.

Lots of dimension...


I am entering this in the following challenges....
Papertake Weekly-All Creatures Great And Small~ My love birds


Rubbernecker is having a sale!!  I know I need to start my Christmas shopping! How about you?


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous a really elegant card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome, Ellen. Your neighbor couple is sure to flip over this beauty. I would. The love birds and key are just so pretty, as is the entire card.

    SNOW???????????? Wow, I can't imagine. Although, one time in my life, we had an unexpected snow in October where I used to live...about 1-2 hrs away. Get out the sled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card my sweet friend:)
    I adore these dies and all is just gorgeous:) Wonderful golden heart, the cute birds and lace..wowww elegant and classy:))
    Well done:)
    Have a fantastic day:)
    Snow....wowwww:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Ellen. I love the design and the way you have used those dies is wonderful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ellen this is stunning ! Love the gold with the white, fabulous design ! I hope you are having a great day ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Очень красивое золото, я в восторге от вашей открытки))

      Delete
  6. So elegant! I love the white and gold combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so beautiful, love the gold heart and the great card design

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is gorgeous Ellen also a great design.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is one beautiful Anniversary card. The gold looks absolutely stunning and love the lace and pearls.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is a fabulous anniversary card, very impressive and classy. A gift in it self.

    ReplyDelete
  11. El dahling, have I not yet asked you to 'knock it off?' If not, well let this comment suffice to say, you'd better knock it off if you dont want me showing up on your doorstep. It wont be pretty, this much I can assure you. Okay, I'm going to try to be a bigger stamper about this and tell you this is nothing other than gorgeous! I love mirror paper and I'm lovin' those dies, too. Holy smokes, you're gonna put all the rest of us out of business with cards like this! Knock it off, please. Hugs and over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely STUNNING, Ellen....WOW!!!! The heart takes center stage...it looks fabulous with the gold paper and I love the little rolled flowers, love birds, and all the pearls and lace!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Ellen what a fabulous card :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful card Ellen, very stylish with the white and gold!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is so elegant. I love the gold and white.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Эллен, она потрясающая и восхитительная! Такое великолепие разных, просто сказочных украшений, а в результате такой поразительный итого, БРАВО!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo pretty Ellen, I know your neighbors will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. For absolutely GORGEOUS! Wonder to whom this was intended ... eh?? Whomever the recipient was, I am sure they were thrilled over the edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!