Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 8 October 2012

Love Is Like A Butterfly





Hope today finds you all well and happy!  I needed an anniversary card in a hurry so out comes my go to Butterfly stamps. I embossed the butterflies on white Vellum card stock with white embossing powder and cut them out.  A pretty self explanatory card!

Here is a closer look of these beautiful butterflies.




I am entering this in the following challenges......

Stampin' Sisterhood - Use a Rubbernecker Stamp
Cards Galore  - Anything Goes
Charizma Cardz Challenge-  Bling/Shiny
 Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Inspired by a Song. My song is "Love Is Like A Butterfly" by Dolly Parton.  My old is the Embossing Folder and the Pearl Brad.
Splitcoaststampers Technique Challenge -Add a Little Dimension TLC398

Thanks for stopping by! Have a most fabulous day!!

Ellen

 Supplies~
Rubbernecker Stamps~
Best Wishes Set 15624
Butterflies Are Free Set 15584
Butterfly Inchies 15517
Ink~
Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories~
Sizzix Diamonds and Damask Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, ZVA Creative Self Adhesive Flourish, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, RRR June Ribbon Club Assortment,  Creative Imagination Gem Brad (Thanks Benzi!!), Crystal Stickers-Pearls,
Paper Vellum Cardstock, White

31 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...a do-over...

    What a beautiful anniversary card! I love white on white. The vellum, embossed 'flies are
    g-a-w-g-e-o-u-s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love white on white cards!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly you have entered one too many challenges for our criteria
    Gorgeous card though
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Triple WOW's!!!! Love this beauty. The vellum butterflies are gorgeous! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card!
    Love all the white and how it comes together in a great card!!!

    Love
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my lovely big friend:) This card is amazing^_^
    Very elegant and precious:)
    I adore every single detail on it and the fabulous embossed butterflies:)
    Have a sweet day:)
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Ellen. I LOVE the pure white design and those butterflies look amazing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely song & a beautiful card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Anniversary card Ellen ! Love the elegance of white on white. Beautiful butterflies ! Have a fabulous week ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Какой нежный красивый белый монохром,открытка очень праздничная и нарядная))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is so beautiful, love your white on white and the great card design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzer girl this is so beautiful and elegant! I love the all white design and how you've used texture and dimension with the butterflies, embossing and the pearls. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. El dahling, let me ask you this: how could you have entered 'too many' challenges for your card not to be accepted? You're beginning to push me right the heck over the edge with your fabulous creations. I'm getting to the point where I'm embarrassed to make cards now....I gave up taking as much time as you so now I just slap an image on some white paper and call it card. Yikes, this is so pretty. I have vellum but I never remember to use. You would I would and you would think I would try to make cards just like you ... but I cant (I'm extremely limited in more ways than one). This is beautiful. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. El dahling, will you just read what I wrote. Hello. When I look at one of your cards, I loose my mind. That's what I do. I cant even write a sentence that makes sense. Pray for me. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one is extremely gorgeous! I like it A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous card, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a gorgeous card Ellen, I love the butterflies, they are amazing!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ellen, the hearts on my tag are a die from Eline Pellinkhof, a dutch designer. You cut them twice and then weaving these together.
    I hope you understand this, my English is not so perfect.
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow gorgeous card Ellen, all in white.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. О,Елен! Какая нежность! Такая красота, просто глаз не оторвать!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Эллен, очень потрясающая белая монохромная открытка с бабочками и такие красивые украшения из полубусин!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the design and and the white on white. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous sophisticated and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a gorgeous card, but to be considered in our challenge you must mention and link our challenge in your post and combine no more than 5 challenges in total.

    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  27. A Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely beautimous! I just did another white on white wedding card and yours is so much more interesting! Well done! As per usual, your creations amaze and inspire! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow Beautiful project. Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!