Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Congratulations!

Hello Friends!

After scrambling for a baby card last week, I figured I should add some cards for babies to my stash that could be for a boy or a girl.  I colored Rubbernecker Stamps ~ Animals in Window with Prisma Colored Pencils and added some Rangers Stardust Stickles.  I popped it up over a Cheery Lynn Designs A2 Frame Die.  I Stamped  Congratulations from Rubbernecker Stamps Best Wishes Set on a Spellbinders Fancy Tag Three and added some Green Satin Ribbon and halfback self adhesive Pearls. 
 I quick and simple card....my favorite kind these days!

 I am entering this card in the following challenges......

Tuesday Alchemy ~ Anything Goes 
Oldie But A Goodie~ Anything But Christmas ~My ribbon is older than dirt! 

I want to thank Ale for the award I received from her!  I am truly honored! . I have not seen this award before but this is how she explained it......
"AWARD Dardos" This award was invented by the Spanish writer Alberto Zambade in 2008.
"This is recognition for every blogger for his commitment to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal."




  I am to give this award to 15 people but I cannot choose.  I think all of my blogging pals are talented!!!  I learn so much about different cultures from them all, so I give this to all my blogging buddies!

Thanks for stopping by a have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the image and card color. x Luanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ellen. The image is just so cute and the design and colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card design and a super image. Lovely work Ellen, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Ellen, such a sweet little scene and I love the lattice background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ellen, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet card with a wonderful lattice background and the sweetest scene. It's really precious. Cute way you did those bows, too.
    I know what you mean about choosing people for awards. I just can't do it. All my blogging pals are special and I know you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous ^_^ Your creativity is as wonderful as this card^_^
    Congrats for the award and for the challenge won sweety^_^
    Happy weekend my lovely big friend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ellen, this is knock dead gorgeous!! Love the way you did the background in lattice and the image is so sweet. Beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen what a gorgeous baby card ! Love the colours, your image is coloured so beautiful with your Prismas (I love them). Great work with the die cuts and your fab bows. Happy Weekend ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have used one of my favorite RN stamps, Ellen....it's colored beautifully and I love the lattice background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous baby card Ellen, love the background die!
    Congrats with your award!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these little animals in the window and your fabulous card design and colors. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so sweet and very beautiful Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet and well colored card. I love that lattice and beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!