Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 30 November 2012

One for Him and One for Her


 Hello Friends!

I have a couple of quick cards to share today.  This first one a little feminine. I stamped Rubbernecker Stamps ~ Thinking of You  with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Prisma Pencils.  I die cut it with a Spellbinders Labels 4 and sponged Memento Angel Pink while it was still in the die.  I added some Polka dot Trendy Tape over some Pink Sheer ribbon from the Dollar Store and some rhinestones to the corners.  The Bling over the bow is actually shoe clip off of a fancy schmancy pair of shoes from years gone by.  I just don't throw anything out !!  I added some Stardust Stickles to the flower center and around the labels 4.

I am entering this in Forever Friends ~Glitter and Sparkle Challenge

This next card is a super simple masculine card!

I stamped the truck from Kittie Kits ~ Fall Harvest Scene #9 with Versafine Onyx Black and clear embossed it.  I die cut it with a Spellbinders oval, and added just a hint of color with Memento Toffee Crunch and a blender pen.  Then some score lines were added every 1/8 of an inch and Memento Toffee Crunch was sponged around the outside.  The sentiment is from  Rubbernecker Stamps ~ Best Wishes Set and done the same way as the image.  I popped it up over a Spellbinders Labels 8 that has been scored every 1/4" and wrapped with Linen Thread.  The patterned paper is Graphic 45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe. The edges were sponged with Toffee Crunch and wrapped with Linen Thread as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Ellen







24 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous I love the prettiness of the first one and the second one, the male card is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Ellen. I love the colours and the bling bow on the first cards and the second card is really classy.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Ellen,my lovely friend,both cards are fantastic^_^
    The male card has a gorgeous image and in the first I love all diecuts and the beautiful ribbon and bling^_^
    Have a sweet sweet sweet weekend my dear,big hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the hers....the framing and the colors and the fabulous design with a bit of bling, so elagent. I love the his, the style and the image are so great and the colors are perfect, these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Ellen ! Love the dies cuts, colors and your elegant designs. That is a gorgeous piece of bling, you are so clever. Have a fab weekend crafty lady ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the card above is very elegant Ellen and gorgeous.
    the card under id very beautiful great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are gorgeous. Love the wonderful layers in the first one and the use of the die cut and the second one is spot on perfect for a guy!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful are your creation and thank you for joining in our chalenge at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of these cards. The pink and black is so pretty, great colors. The second one is a great man card, I love that truck. I need to use mine more often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards!!!! I love pink and there is something so elegant when it is paired with black! I couldn't wait to find out what your glittery bow was made of!!! Super Creative idea to add it! I love how the harlequin DP looks like an extension of the black rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes!!! I love the first one with all the pink added and that shoe clip! Beautiful design and card.
    The second - GREAT masculine card!!! So very pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous and elegant card Ellen, love the bling!
    Perfect colors for the masculine card!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, I adore the first card and luv the bling in the center, so beautiful...hope you have a Fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first card is just beautiful! Love the embellishments you did with the ribbon and the bling. The second makes a great guy card. The paper you used for that one was so perfect. Great work on these! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Эллен, очень оригинальная и элегантная первая открытка, очень необычайное применение банта со стразами!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are fantastic, Ellen! I really love the blinged up bow you added. From an old pair of shoes, huh? Great idea! It looks fabulous on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ellen, I love that pretty clip...don't blame you for not throwing it away. Sure made an awesome card. The masculine card is just manly as can be..no way they need bling, right? LOL

    Looks as if you have been away from crafting almost as long as I have. It was good to make a card today, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ellen, I think you are very busy at this time of year, just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy & Creative 2013 ! Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two lovely creations Ellen! one pink and sparkly and the other a great masculine design! wishing you and yours a most Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Эллен, что случилось, почему тебя нет в блоге, скучаю по твоим открыткам?!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. CIAO ELLEN, AUGURO A TE E ALLA TUA FAMIGLIA UN BUON FINE D'ANNO E CHE IL 2013 SIA COLMO DI GIOIA E FELICITA'. UN BACIONE GRANDE CI RISENTIAMO NEL 2013

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ellen
    What a beautifull thing, Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!