Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Rock-A-Bye Baby


Hello Friends!

It just doesn't get any simpler or quicker to make a card when you have fabulous paper like Graphic 45's Little Darlings paper pad! I needed a baby card on the fly and no time to color up an image so I just utilized the paper.  I did some light sponging on the edges of the paper with Adirondack Salmon  and Sandal.  I added some antique lace and a tiny seam binding bow.  I colored some white pearls with a Copic E21 marker to match the card and popped the image up.  I love the vintage images and the quality paper that Graphic 45 puts out! 


I am entering this card in the following challenges......
 Creative Craft Challenge~ Special Occassion-not a birthday
The Crafty Pad ~Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by and have a marvellous day!

Ellen


25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card loving the look of those papers. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love how you used this paper and what a fabulous design. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. такая милая, трогательная, класс))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it looks like a million dollars. That is beautiful, vintage paper. Couldn't be any more adorable.

    About the Dr. Pepper jingle. I had to look it up. Guess I was just too young to remember it. Bwwwwwwwwwwwhhhha
    And, about me bringing Fruitcake with me, just can't do it. She's too fruity. Maybe she won't see this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Ellen, the cut out image is delightful and I love the way you have layered it up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Great paper, and your bow and colored pearls really complement the paper nicely. Lovely, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet, vintage card, Ellen! What wonderful paper and I love the added interest of the skewed design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use that fabulous paper and I LOVE this precious card!! So sweet and lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Devo dire che hai ragione hai utilizzato una carta bellissima, anch'io adoro il vintage.....
    Hai fatto una card molto bella
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen, this is another gorgeous card. Graphic 45 has the most beautiful papers. Your ribbon & bow are also beautiful. You create the best bows :) Have fun in the snow out there, yikes ! I have my snow tires installed but it's going up to 16 on the weekend. Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card, Ellen! Don't you love having paper like this? Such a quick and easy card but looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful vintage card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh G45! You have stolen my heart! And I have to agree, crafting just comes easy with these papers! adorable card and I do love this image of theirs! Thank you for linking up and playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge : ) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my beautiful friend,what a sweet card^_^ Soft colors and fabulous image,so cute^_^
    Well done^_^
    Big big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely babycard Ellen, beautiful paper and a cute image!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely darling creation and a delightful use of G45 Little Darlings collection! Your embellishment with ink, Copic, ribbon and lace are outstanding additions for a perfectly sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a pretty card, lovely vintage image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty. Love the paper and how you layered it up. Love those soft colors too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  19. CIAO ELLEN, SE PUOI PASSERE DAL MIO BLOG C'E' UNA PICCOLA SORPRESA PER TE

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quick and easy are sometimes the best kind of cards! Love the vintage style of this card and you've used the paper magnificently.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  21. That image is darling. Wonderful card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable, I have to look for some of this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Эллен, ты использовала в открытке очень трогательную картинку из набора бумаги"Графика-45", красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely baby card Ellen! that image is adorable - love the colors and gingham background!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG...this is sooo sweet, Ellen!!!! What a great idea to use the paper image for a quick card....you are sooo clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!