Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

The Same~Only Different


Hello Friends,

Yesterday, I had done up 2 of these cute little images from The Little Paper Shop. This is the last card with this image for a while since I have so many neglected stamps crying to be inked.  I have a lot of birthday cards to catch up on.   This sweet Angel was colored up with Copics and stamped 4 times and cut the same way as yesterday,   I added rhinestones to the Spellbinders Scalloped Oval and all the Lavender paper was sponged with Memento Lulu Lavender and sprayed with homemade Shimmer Mist.  Added some lavender roses using the MFT Mini Rolled Roses die, a couple of  MFT Leafy flourish die cuts, more Stardust Stickles, White Satin Ribbon and a pin.  Some of the corners were rounded with the Corner Chomper (I loove this tool). My card base is Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles.



I am entering this in the following challenges.......

Fab 'n' Funky ~Die Cuts and Punches
Pile It On #45 ~ Make It Sparkle
Crafts and Me ~ Bling It Up

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~ Little Paper Shop - Angels
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black Lulu Lavender, Ranger's Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Copics
Accessories~ Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, MFT Dienamics - Leafy Flourish, Mini Rolled Roses, pop Dots, Rhinestones, Stardust Stickles, Homemade Shimmer mist made with Frost Shimmer Paint, White Satin Ribbon, Sponge, Cotton Ball

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is coloured beautifully and I love the shape it's fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very beautiful card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the pretty image and the beautiful framing.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая красивая и нежная открыточка и сказочная фея!!! Как же я мечтаю о COPICS, но пока это не реально))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful way to use that die as the base of the card. So beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again a beautiful card with these pretty fairy Ellen. The card base is gorgeous and I love the rolled roses!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous design with that sweet image. Your copic coloring is always so beautiful. Glad your snow has melted ! We actually had some flurries here too ! They melted :) Have a great evening, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carinissima anche questa card....bellissimi gli abbellimenti...

    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Different fabulous card my friend ^_^
    Beautiful details too^_^

    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and such pretty, lavendar roses. Love the framing. A card sure to give someone a day of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty in purple and white Ellen! love the way you colored and sparkled the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous. Love both of them.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling little angel, Ellen, and you have colored her beautifully!!!!! I can see why you want to use her over and over again!!!!! Love the beautiful scalloped edge you used, too....me thinks me needs that really bad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! Love how you glittered up the fairy's wings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and what a fabulous card design. Love the sparkly cloud she is sitting on, that is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your card base and all the sparkle!!! thanks for joining us at pile it on and I hope to see you join again a new challenge will be posted tomorrow - Kimberly DT
    http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastically creative card! Love the depth and dimension you've created and the wings and clouds look so cool

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!