Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 5 November 2012

Three Wishes


Hello Friends!

I have been trying to clean up my craft room and what a mess it is!!  As I was cleaning up I came  across this cute little image From The Little Paper Shop called Angel, however she is a fairy in my mind because angels don't carry wands!  Duh! Everybody knows only fairies, good witches and Harry Potter can carry a wand!  I stamped her a few times so I could give her a double layer of wings and pop her legs up for more dimension.  She was colored up with Copics and perched on a cotton ball that I stretched out and adhered to a Spellbinder's Oval that has been sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I added some micro fine glitter for some extra sparkle, Stardust Stickles to her wings and some Gold Gelly Roll pen to her wand. The sentiment is from the Kraftin' Kimmie - Three Wishes Set.

I kept the layout simple with some Dots embossing that I lightly sponged with Memento Angel Pink.  I just could not wait to play with my new MFT Dienamics Beautiful Bows die!  I absolutely love it!  I sponged the edges with Memento Rose Bud and added some rhinestones.



I am entering this card in the following challenges.......
Flutter By Wednesday's ~Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts ~ Monochome/Tonal 
Splitcoaststampers ~ WT399 No Fall Colors 

Thanks so much for stopping by have a most marvelous day!
Ellen
  Supplies~
Stamps~Little Paper Shop - Angel. Kraftin' Kimmie - Three Wishes Set
Ink~Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Memento - Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black
Accessories~Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped OVals, Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder, Sponge, MFT Dienamics Beautiful Bows, Cotton Ball, Micro Fine Glitter, Rhinestones, Pop dots,

18 comments:

  1. what a beautiful little angel Ellen.
    wonderful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Ellen, the embossed background is great and what a beautiful bow!
    So pretty how the little fairy is sitting on the 'cloud'!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooh...messed up my first comment........

    You're right, I can't think of any reason an angel would need a wand. LOL Your card is just darling and the bow is fabulous. Looks like die that needs to be added to my list. Ugh!
    So, a tree decorated on Halloween...well, you beat me by three days with that one. We can't help ourselves, can we? :-)
    Hold that Diet Dr. Pepper in the frige for me. Maybe I can pop in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Ellen I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ellen, I love the sweet image and beautiful colour scheme. The bow looks fabulous too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love what you did with that cotton, and that bow is fantastic! Your coloring is beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dearest friend, how are you?
    You have Made a gorgeous card, the image is wonderful and the cloud so cute:)
    Have a sweet day :)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellen, Gorgeous card with the beautiful angel image. I love your 'ribbon & bow' sure had me fooled until I read your notes that they are a die cut, so clever ! The added bling makes it so elegant. I hope you are doing well crafty friend ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so pretty! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute that little angel looks sitting on her cotton cloud and the bow is so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh I so envy your new bow die! lol. LOVE it and the cute little fairy and I love how you did the cottonball cloud against the colored blue. Fabulous. This is too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ellen!
    Just wanted to pop by your blog and say thanks for the sweet comment you left in my blog on my Kenny K card. It`s so nice of you and i really appreciate it. I`ve had a little peek in your blog too. Here are so many gorgeous creations. I really love the bow on this card and such a sweet image too. Have a great day. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Beautiful card and love that bow! I didn't even know there was a bow die but will check it out now. LOVELY card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this sweet gal both ways, Ellen, but this bow is the winner! And it's a die? I'm going with Lynn and check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Эллен, какой оригинальный бант, так красиво сочетается с полосками, как его продолжение! Очень красивая открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ciao Ellen, carinissima questa card....molto belli i colori...adoro il fiocco laterale
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  18. El dahling, these are gorgeous cards for sure. I'm especially intrigued by your bow die. Wont that flaten when mailed? If it does, I wonder what it looks like when the recipient opens it. Your paint mixing is spectacular! You and your bright ideas keep me totally mesmerized! Over and out. Huge hugs. The US didnt do well last night, did they? Too bad it also affects canadian economy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!