Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Your'e Toadally Awesome!!



Hello Friends!

I colored up Rubbernecker Stamps Frog Hanging from Flower  with Prisma Colored Pencils.  I stamped it twice so I could cut the flower head out and pop it up.  I added some Stickles to the center of the flower and some Glossy Accents to the frogs body.

The colors I used are......

Frog Body ~Artichoke, Marine green, Lime Peel and Sienna Brown
Frog Tummy ~ Yellow Ochre and Lemon Yellow
Flower Head, Stem and Leaves ~  Imperial Violet, Plum, Apple Green, Olive and Sienna Brown
Shadow ~ Slate Blue




I am entering this card in the following challenges......

Speedy Fox And Friends ~Pop It Up

Oldie But A Goodie ~ Anything But Christmas - Everything on my card is older than 6 months

Forever Friends ~ Ribbon or Twine 


Thanks for stopping by and have a most marvellous day!!
Ellen

Supplies~
Rubbernecker Stamps~
Frog Hanging from Flower , Toad-Ally

Ink~
Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma Pencils, Connect the Dots Sizzix Embossing Folder, Stickles,  Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, EK Success Punches:Double Crotchet Lace Border Punch-Wide Oval Punch, Pop Dots, Part of a Rhinestone Flourish, Ranger's Glossy Accents

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the frog. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Ellen. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful. Such a great sentiment too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful is your card and thank you for joining in our challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o fabulous and beautiful card Ellen.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO cute and pretty! Love the glossy accents on the frog too.
    Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous... the frog so cute. Thanks for joining Forever Friends Ribbon/Twine challenge. Good luck in the draw and please pop back again for the next challenge. Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card my dearest sweet friend:)
    This froggy is wonderful and funny and you coloured it perfecty:)
    The design is brilliant, very Well done sweety:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellen your card is totally awesome ! That froggie is so cute and coloured so beautiful. The glossy accents on his body is very effective. Beautiful work as always. Have a great weekend crafty lady ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen! Love your popped up flower and the glossy accents on the frog! Gorgeous design for this cute image!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout Ellen! Such rich gorgeous colors on this! Your coloring is awesome! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toadally cute!!! Great pop up too. Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card, I just love your image and great layout.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just "toadally" cute. I love how you popped it up and added the glossy accents. Thanks, for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Ellen, that frog is so cute and he looks fantastic with the glossy accents!
    Big hug, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh this is so adorable, love your frog and the fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, Ellen, I have never seen such an adorable frog given so much class!!! I love every detail right down to the elegant punched edge you chose for him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun fun image! Love your coloring and the black is a perfect accent for this cutie.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're really awesome yourself. That is the cutest, glossy frog that ever jumped around. I love it! You colored it so pretty. Your popped flower is great and so are the rhinestone flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Ellen! Love the dimension on this card. The frog image is adorable and what a great touch to use glossy accents on it. The pop up of the flower looks great! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  21. Came here when I search for bike riding to explore several areas and I think I'm landed in a nice place. I never thought of putting them in a blog...after reading your post and website, I think I definitely need one like this. Thanks and you could be my inspiration.
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!