Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Lots of Bots Flip-it Card


Hello Friends!

I do love cards with fancy folds!  I used to make this style of card by hand but I am finally getting a chance to use this fabulous die from my stash by Sizzix  called Square Flip-it's Card.  So much quicker and easier~LOVE IT!!  This made it a quick card and since I am in the middle of musical theater and short on time and sleep....it's just what I needed .......something quick!

I stamped the nuts and bolts with Memento London Fog on the cards base and the robot image with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I used my all time favorite Silver Mirror Paper to pop the image on and add a panel that has been dry embossed with the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug Folder. The flip side of the image square has a blank panel for the message.  Three little silver brads to finish it off.



I really had to blow the dust off this Stampin Up! Lots of Bots Stamp Set! I colored this little robot up with Copics......

Ground~W00, W1, W3, W6
Shadow~B0000, B000
Robot~ C1, C3, C5
Eyes~YR12, YR35
Gloves, Hat, Balloon &Bag~B91, B28,YR12, YR35, E50


I will be back creating and visiting you all when Musical Theater is wrapped up in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!!!!

Ellen







10 comments:

  1. what a fantastic card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Ellen. I love the design and such a great image
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello busy lady! It's great to see a new 'Ellen creation' here! What funky card, the silver paper & embossing go so well with the image. It's pretty cool that die can help create the type of folding required. Beautiful work & good luck with the theatre. Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dearest beautiful friend,I'm so happy to see your card and you on blogland^_^
    The card is fabulous,every child loves it^_^
    Have a gorgeous week^_^
    Huge hug and kisses,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the metallic paper and your fab coloring, Ellen! What a sweet little guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this cute card and the bot is terrific! Your silver paper was just perfect. I've been away a few days as my sister is visiting and I've not been blogging for several days ...nice to see you upload. I know you're a busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. El dahling, you've taken that whole copic thing to another fantastic level. Just look at how this amazing bot is colored! To perfection, I tell you. Glad to see you had some free time to do what you do best ... create. Your card is just as delightful as you, my friend. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute, Ellen....I just love your little bot and your coloring is fabulous!!! I love the fancy fold, too...sooo cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and your coloring is fabulous. Love the card design as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!