Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 18 April 2013

A Wild Flower For You



Hello Friends!

This pretty Wildflower -D8998 was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black and colored up with Copics...
Petals~RV63, RV69,RV99
Stem~YG11,YG63, YG67

I stamped Sweet Beautiful You - B13114 in Memento Rich Cocoa and sponged  the edges with Adirondack Wild Plum.  I added some leaves using the Vine DIE051-B and sponged them with Memento Bamboo Leaves.

I just couldn't find a ribbon to match the Daisy Petals in my stash, so I used my Copic Airbrush System and colored some white satin Ribbon with an RV63 Copic Marker.


Added a rhinestone flourish, some dry embossing and to finish it off I spray the white background panels with homemade Frost All Purpose Ink Spray to finish it off.



I am entering this in the following challenges......
Impression Obsession~Flowers For You
Bearly-Mine Spring Flowers
Sister Act~ Anything Goes 
Crafts and Me~Bling it Up 

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~Impression Obsession-Sweet beautiful You - B13114Wildflower -D8998

Ink~Memento -Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves-, Adirondack Wild Plum Copics

Accessories~Dollar Store Lace, RRR White Satin Ribbon, ZVA Creations Rhinestone Flourish, 
Sizzix Embossing Folders-Sugar and Starry Night Set, Daisy Blast-, Impression Obsession Vine DIE051-B, Tsukineko Frost White All Purpose Ink, Sponge, Pop Dots, Spellbinders Opulent Ovals, Ovals, Flower Soft

19 comments:

  1. wow a gorgeous flower and card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Like that FS middle too! It is one lovely card!!! Thank you so much for playing, Ellen, and good luck in the drawing. Have my All Purpose and hope to use it on Tuesday's card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is stunning, Ellen. I love that coneflower and you've colored it beautifully.That rhinestone swirl is 'outta' sight. Hugs to ya~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy looking colors and a simply gorgeous card!!! WOW! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Ellen. I love the perfectly coloured image. The textures and details are gorgeous and the swirl looks amazing!
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love what you did with the wild flower-great job!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, gee, Ellen, you just made your own perfect ribbon. Of course you did. What a rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Ellen, love the Purple Coneflower you have coloured it perfectly! Love the flower soft in the middle. Your embellishments & die cuts combine compliment the image so well. Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring...so life-like, Ellen! Love the texture from the FS too! Beautiful job matching the ribbon...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card my dear friend^_^Many gorgeous details to see^_^
    Have a lovely day,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome card, beautiful flower and colour combination! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellen, your beautifully colored wildflower looks fabulous on this very pretty card. Lovin' your embossing and delicately layered flower soft center too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Bling It Up!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful coneflower! Thanks for sharing the numbers of the Copics you used! That's a big help to those of us who don't have a clue what color to use!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. I love the layout and the lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Card!! I LOVE the Design and the FUN Colors!! Great take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is so beautiful. I have a hard time with adding rhinestones. You did a perfect job with them. Lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!! The flower soft on the flower looks amazing! Your colors are wonderful and I love the gems. :) Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!