Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Blue Beauty Roses with Faux Letter Press




Hello Friends!

I finally got a chance to ink up this gorgeous  Beauty Roses - F8842 stamp from Impression Obsession.  I have so many beautiful stamps that I really want to play with that haven't been loved with ink yet but this one was really  calling out to me. It has been colored up with Copic markers and antique Linen sponged around it, even though the photo is not showing it.  The sentiment has been embossed and sponged in the same fashion, with a gorgeous bling button by Close to My Heart that I received from my Pampered Crafters Sorority Sister, Diane. Thanks Diane!

 The background has been faux letter pressed with Stormy Sky Distress Ink and Antique Linen sponged around the edge, using a Sizzix embossing folder.



I am entering this card in the following challenges......

Really Reasonable Ribbon RRR69- Buttons and Bows 
Through The Craftroom Door~Anything Goes 
City Crafter Challenge ~ Anything Goes Sorta- I used an embossing folder  and dies
Craftin Desert Divas ~ Cute as a Button




Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~
Blessed  -A13112
Beauty Roses - F8842

Paper~
X-press It Blending Card , Stampin Up

Ink~
Tuxedo Memento Black, Ranger's Distress Ink- Antique Linen and Stormy Sky, Tsukineko Versafine Black Onyx

Accessories~
 Impression Obsession's Mini Rectangle Tags 2 Die Set DIE014-J , Sizzix Framelits, Blending Tool, Sugar and starry Night set Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, CTMH Bling Assortment, Green Satin Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Vintage Crochet Lace



32 comments:

  1. Ellen, love this color palette! Your faux letter press turned out beautifully! Great job coloring/shading those gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, gorgeous blue roses that are colored to perfection! Love the way you framed them out too. So lovely.!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! This would be perfect to link up at my Craftin Desert Divas "Button" Linky Party. Hope you visit.


    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ellen- this card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the stamp and your coloring. Fabulous colors too! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment! Hope you have a fantastic day :)

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. El dahling, this is so sophisticated and elegant. you are certainly a master copic artist. what a beautiful card with great details. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOsh this is so beautiful, love the ribbon and the fabulous design with your beautiful image. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Ellen. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous. I love the background too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is stunning ... I adore your roses!! Beautifully done ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! I love the color combo! Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a blue beauty! Excellent coloring and design! Thanks for you visit to my blog! I am following you now!

    Cyber hugs,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous design Ellen, love colour combo and your colouring of the beautiful rose image (just went onto my IO wishlist. You create the most beautiful bows! Have a wonderful day! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layers!!! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #3 over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous card and so elegantimage my dearest friend^_^
    I celebrate my first blogaversary with a surprise candy and if you want partecipate I'm very happy^_^
    Huge hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. That background is perfect for your beautiful blue roses Ellen! what gorgeous coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card and roses Ellen and beautiful coloured.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely roses, Ellen! Love the "letterpress" embossing and that pretty frame!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What lovely roses, Ellen the colors are beautiful. Just a great job.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning Ellen!!!! Roses are my favorite and you've captured them beautifully!! Thank you so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yikes! I can't take my eyes off that beautiful, blue rose. It is such eye candy. Your card is magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning, love the colors. Thanks for linking up with Craft It up & Link It Up

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥


    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGoodness, this is utterly gorgeous! I love the flowers and your coloring! Also love the design, die cuts, color palette and papers, and wonderful embellies! Thank you for sharing this gem with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is stunning! I want to try this technique, and to color as well as you do! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful roses. Thanks so much for joining us at TTCRD magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just gorgeous! Love those stunning flowers! Also, the dies used are very eye catching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay, shucks. All the really good adjectives have been taken by previous comments. But they are all absolutely correct! This rocks beyond rocking! So beautiful and your coloring is so spectacular that it makes me want to crawl under a rock. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!! Your card is gorgeous. I love your coloring.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so pretty and you have colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!